Notification of WBTET Application Form 2024 Link to Download: The West Bengal Board of Primary Education (WBBPE) has begun the application process for the 2024 West Bengal Teacher Eligibility Test (TET). Aspirants interested in applying for the WB TET 2024 Exam may go to the WBBPE’s official website at www.wbbpeonline.com.
WB TET Notification
The application procedure for the WB TET 2024 Application Form began in October 2024. Aside from that, aspirants may immediately apply for WB TET 2024 online by clicking on the WB TET 2024 Application Form link that we have provided below. You may also check www.wbbpeonline.com for the official WB TET 2024 notice. This test is for instructors who want to work as Assistant instructors in government-aided, government-sponsored, / junior basic / schools from Grades 1 to 5.
WB TET Application Form 2024 The West Bengal Board of Primary Education (WBBPE) has launched the registration process for the WB TET 2024. Eligible candidates may now apply for the WBBPE TET 2024 online at wbbpeonline.com, fulfilling their ambition of becoming a government teacher. Candidates may apply for the WB TET until November 20, 2024. Aspirants from the general category must pay Rs. 150, while those from the OBC category must pay Rs. 100, and those from the SC/ST/PH category must pay Rs. 50.
WB TET Notification 2024: Details
|Category||State Government Teacher Jobs|
|State Name||West Bengal|
|Exam Name||West Bengal TET 2024 / WB TET 2024|
|Notification Released Date||December-(Tentative))|
|Availability of Online Applications||January (Tentative)|
|Total Number of Vacancies||Update soon|
WB TET 2024 Eligibility Criteria:
Required Qualifications for WB TET:
To apply for2024, candidates must have completed their senior secondary/higher secondary or its equivalent with minimum 50% marks Also, the aspirants should have a two-year diploma in elementary education and a four-year diploma in Elementary education.
Candidates must be between the ages of 18 and 40. Reserved categories like ST, SC, and OBC will get relaxation on the upper age limit.
The application fee can be submitted online.
- General Category Candidates: Rs. 100/-
- Reserved Category Candidates: Rs. 25/-
West Bengal TET 2024 Exam Pattern:
WBTET Paper 1 Exam Pattern:
|Subjects of the Question Paper||Questions||Marks|
|WBTET Language I.||30||30|
|WBTET Language II.||30||30|
|Child Development & The Pedagogy.||30||30|
|Environmental Studies (EVS).||30||30|
West Bengal TET Paper 2 Exam Pattern:
|Child Development and Pedagogy.||30||30|
|For Science & Mathematics Teachers: Mathematics and Science.||30||30|
|For Social Studies (SST) Teachers: As a Social Science Teacher.||30||30|
|For any other teacher, for 1 or 2.||30||30|
|Total||150 Questions||150 Marks|
Filling Out the WB TET 2024 Application Form
- Visit the West Bengal Board of Primary Education’s official website at wbbpeonline.com.
- Then, on the webpage, click the link that says “APPLY FOR TEACHER ELIGIBILITY TEST, 2024 (TET-2024)”.
- Select Teacher Eligibility Test, 2024 (TET-2024) and follow the instructions. • Enter your mobile OTP by inserting your email address and cellphone number.
- Please Fill out the WB TET 2024 application form completely, including your photos and signature.
- Review the entered information and make any necessary changes.
- Now pay and print the completed West Bengal Teacher Eligibility Test (TET) 2024 application form.