The Manipur body, a reputable body, is officially announcing the Manipur Teacher notification 2024 procedure for the job of Graduate Teacher. Everyone who needs to apply for this recruiting procedure should begin studying for the exam. With the aid of this Manipur Teacher Vacancy 2024 Notification, those candidates who wish to work for the government now have the chance to make their dreams come true. The instructions on this page are for those who wish to apply for the Manipur Teacher Vacancy 2024 to stay on this page and read them all the way through.
Manipur TET Notification
Teacher Recruitment in Manipur 2024 Because we’re going to provide all the important information regarding the Manipur Teacher Bharti 2024 Eligibility Criteria along with the recruitment procedure here. But first, one needs to be aware of a few crucial details about the Manipur Teacher Vacancy Notification 2024 procedure. In order to participate in the next round of recruitment exams, candidates must first meet the qualifying requirements for Manipur Teachers. Otherwise, the board would reject the Manipur Teacher Jobs Application Form 2024. This qualifying requirement depends on a variety of factors, some of which are listed below, including age, education, and others.
Eligibility Criteria for Manipur State TET 2024 Check Online given Below
Many dear candidates who are interested to apply for Manipur TET Online Form 2024 should have to check important Eligibility Criteria for Manipur TET Qualification, Application Fee, Age Limit, and others. MBSE will hold the Two Types of Examination Like Paper 1 and Paper 2. Paper 1 will be held to offer the eligibility class 1 to 5 teachers and Paper 2 for Class 6 to 8 upper primary level teachers. So candidates can check the eligibility details given below.
For Primary Level Class 1-5 Manipur TET Qualification
- Candidates must have qualified Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with 50% marks and 2-year D.El.Ed/BTC &
- Applicants should have Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with 45 % Marks and 2-year D.El.Ed/ BTC by NCTE &
- Aspirants must have Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with 50% Marks with 4 Year B.El.Ed &
- Candidates should have qualified for a Graduation and a 2-year D.El.Ed/BTC & Graduate with 50 % Marks and BEd
- The Candidates who are appearing in D.El.Ed 2nd Year can apply for Manipur TET 2024.
For Primary Level Class 6-8 Manipur TET Qualification
- Candidates must have BA/ BSc and 2 Year D.El.Ed &
- Aspirants should have Qualified BA/ BSc with a minimum of 50% marks and 1 Year B.Ed &
- Applicants must have Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with 50% Marks with 4 Year B.El.Ed &
- Candidates should have Senior Secondary with a minimum of 50% marks and 4 years BA/ BSc.Ed or BA.Ed/ BSc.Ed &
- Applicants must have BA/ BSc with at least 50% marks and 1-year B.Ed (Special Education) and TET Qualify.
- 800 for a paper I and for both the papers has to pay of Rs. 1,600.
- For SC/ST candidates Rs. 600 for paper I and for both papers Rs. 1,200.
- Candidates will need to qualify for the written exam for the final selection of Manipur TET 2024.
How Do I Fill Out a 2024 Manipur TET Application Form?
- To begin with, applicants should go to the official website at https://tet.bosem.in/
- The link to the form will be on the homepage.
- Start carefully filling out the registration form now, then click the submit button.
- Now log back into your account.
- Specify your general information.
- Next, upload the signatures and photos.
- Pay the needed application fee next.