Maharashtra TET 2024, also known as Maha TET or the Maharashtra Teachers Eligibility Test, will take place in October 2024. The official has issued a notification in this respect. The Maharashtra State Council of Examination (MSCE) administers this test on an annual basis at the state level. There are two exams for the Maha TET: paper 1 is for candidates who want to teach classes 1–5, and paper 2 is for those who want to teach classes 6–8. For comprehensive details on the Maharashtra TET test, interested candidates should read the following article.
Maha TET Notification
The Maharashtra State Council of Educational Research and Training (MSCERT) will administer the teachers’ eligibility test MAHA TET in 2024. The MAHA TET application procedure will start shortly using an online manner that is accessible on the official website. Visit the website, fill out the application, and submit it before the deadline if you’re interested.
MAHA TET 2024 Eligibility Criteria
|Exam Level||Eligibility Criteria||Mandatory Qualification|
|Primary Classes 1-5 (Paper 1)||Class 12th||Diploma in Education (D.Ed) or Bachelor of Education (B.Ed)|
|Upper-Primary Classes 6-8 (Paper 2)||Class 12th and Graduation||D.Ed or B.Ed|
|Both Paper 1 & 2||Class 12th and Graduation||D.Ed or B.Ed|
MAHA TET Apply Online 2024 Application Fee
- 500/- for one paper for general candidates and Rs. 800/- for both the papers
- For SC/ ST/ CI/ PH candidates Rs. 250/- for one paper and Rs.400/- for both the papers.
MAHA TET 2024 Selection Process
- Written Test
- Merit List
How to complete the 2024 Maharashtra TET application form
- Visit the official website mahatet.in first.
- After that, click the “MHTET 2024 Application Form Link” button.
- Open it and begin the online application process by entering the required information.
- Upload the necessary paperwork for the Maha TET form.
- Subsequently, submit your online application cost.
- Lastly, print out the application form for your records.