Check out all the information on JTET 2024, the Jharkhand TET 2024: The Jharkhand Teacher Eligibility Test will be held in 2024 by the Jharkhand Academic Council in Ranchi. Many people looking for teaching jobs apply for this test. Candidates seeking to work as Primary Teachers (1st–5th Grade), Trained Graduate Teachers (VI–8th Grade), or Schools in the state of Jharkhand should take the Jharkhand TET Exam 2024. All B.Ed. and D.Ed. certified applicants must pass the JAC TET in order to be considered for teaching positions in schools managed by the government or private management.
JAC TET Notification
The state will fill thousands of teacher openings as a result of this test, which is a tremendous chance for teaching careers. The conducting authority will shortly announce the Jharkhand TET Notification 2024, thus qualified applicants may submit their online applications at the official website before the deadline. Visit this website for comprehensive information regarding JTET 2024 Latest News, Notification, Exam date, Eligibility, Age Limit, How to Apply-Application form, Fee, Important dates, Vacancy details, Recruitment procedure, Online Application final date, and other details.
Jharkhand TET 2024 Highlights
|Name of the Exam||Jharkhand Teachers Eligibility Test|
|Conducting Body||Jharkhand Academic Council|
|Exam Frequency||Once a year|
|Exam Levels||Paper 1 (For Class 1-5) Paper 2 (For Class 6-8)|
|Mode of Examination||Offline|
|Exam Duration||180 Minutes|
|Language||English and Hindi|
|Post Name/Purpose of the exam||For recruitment of primary teachers and trained |
graduate teachers in schools of Jharkhand
Jharkhand TET 2024 Eligibility
Application Fee for JTET Application Form
|Category||For Paper I Or II||For Both Paper I & II|
Jharkhand TET Paper 1 (Class 1 – 5) Eligibility
- Aspirants must have 10+2 with 50% marks.
- Degree of B.A/B.Sc./B.Ed with 50% marks.
- Candidates currently studying in the diploma course of Elementary Education 2nd Year can also apply JAC TET 2024
Jharkhand TET Paper 2 (Class 6 – 8) Eligibility
- Degree with 45% marks Passed or appearing in the final 2 years D.Ed (OR)
- Appearing in the final year of B.Ed Class 12 with at least 50% marks are eligible.
- Candidates who completed B.A. (Ed.)/B.Sc. (Ed.) / B.Ed. (Special Education) with 50% marks
- Final year Bachelor in Elementary Education (B.El.Ed) / 4-year BA/ B.Sc.Ed is also eligible.
Jharkhand TET Application Form 2024 Instructions
- Visit the official website, http://www.jac.nic.in, and log in. Then, fill out the form according to the directions.Go to the “Application Form” link by clicking.
- The “Payment verification” web page will show up on the screen when you click the button.
- Complete the application by entering the necessary information in the areas after clicking the option that says “Proceed filling application form”.
- Complete the candidate’s information by providing the hall ticket number, candidate’s name, surname, mother’s and father’s names, and Choose the gender and input the D.Ed and B.Ed Passing year for the birthdate.
- The candidate’s preferred exam delivery format, the Native District’s name according to the report, Reservation Choose the course category under Special.
- Type the postal address (house number, village, mandal, district, pin code, mobile number) in the appropriate fields.
- Insert your photo and signature, then press the “Save” button.
- After pressing the submit button, print the application and include the “Reference Id” (Registration Id).