Goa’s Directorate of Education will launch an online application process for the Goa TET 2024. The www.education.goa.gov.in website will host the Goa Teacher Eligibility Test 2024 Notification. For Primary and Upper Primary Classes I to VIII, the Goa Board will release the Goa TET Notification. The Goa TET 2024 Notification is accessible online in both Hindi and English. Through the exact link provided below, candidates may apply for the Goa TET 2024 online application form.
Goa TET Notification
Before the deadline, applicants must submit their online applications for the Goa TET 2024. Additionally, candidates just submit one application for both Paper 1 and Paper 2 exams. Candidates must now verify the Goa TET dates, requirements, and other information before proceeding.
Modernest Update: Candidates who submitted a Goa TET Application Form 2024 may find all the details on a single platform if they keep in touch with us and frequent our page. Our website staff makes an effort to offer the most recent information on each Jharkhand TET application form, admit card, exam date, and cutoff score. To find out more information about the All-State Teacher Eligibility Test (TET), interested candidates can write in the comment box.
GTET Eligibility Criteria
For Primary Level 1 Class 1-5 Goa TET Qualification
- Applicants must have qualified Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with 50% marks and 2-year D.El.Ed/BTC &
- Candidates must have Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with 45 % Marks and 2-year D.El.Ed/ BTC by NCTE &
- · Aspirants must have Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with 50% Marks with 4 Year B.El.Ed.
For Level Class 6-8 Goa TET Qualification
- Aspirants must completed BA/ BSc and 2 Year D.El.Ed &
- candidates must have Qualified BA/ BSc with a minimum of 50% marks and 1 Year B.Ed
- The candidate is eligible for filling the application during his minimum age is 18 years and maximum age has no limit as mention in Goa TET notification.
|CATEGORY||Only Paper – I or II||Both Paper – I and II|
|General/OBC||Rs. 1500/-||Rs. 2500/-|
|SC/ST/Differently Abled person||Rs. 750/-||Rs. 1250/|
Goa TET Paper 1 Exam Pattern
Goa TET Paper 2 Exam Pattern
|Child Development & Pedagogy (compulsory)||30||30|
GOA TET 2024 Application Form Procedure
- Visit the official website by typing www.education.goa.gov.in
- On the front page, you may see the GOA TET 2024 announcement.
- Choose the appropriate GOA TET application link.
- Enter your information, including your email and cellphone number.
- Include all information for candidates, including username, password, email, and cellphone number.
- You can then submit an application.
- Include a signature and your most recent candidate photo in the upload.
- Pay your charge following the successful upload of all papers.
- Recheck all the information, then press “Submit.”
- Save a copy of the application form on paper.