Details of the 2024 Himachal Pradesh TET Entrance Exam the admit card for the 2024 Himachal Pradesh Teacher’s Eligibility Test (HP Tet). The Himachal Pradesh Board of Secondary Education holds the HP TET test 2024 to choose candidates for teaching positions. Candidates may find out all the details about the HPTET 2024 Examination, including the Written Exam notice, the exam date, the application/registration form, the pattern, the syllabus, the pay scale, the location of the job, and the age restriction. Himachal Pradesh TET 2024 Application Information: Fees, Dates, Admit Cards, Answer Keys, and Results HP TET
HP TET Notification 2024 Apply Online
|Category||State Government Teacher Jobs|
|State Name||Himachal Pradesh|
|Exam Name||HPTET 2024|
|Notification Released Date||Released Soon|
|Availability of Online Application||Released Soon|
HP TET 2024 Application The Teacher Eligibility Test will be administered in the Himachal Pradesh State by the Himachal Pradesh Board of Secondary School Education, Dharamshala, as all applicants have been notified. The official website will shortly provide the HP TET 2024 Notification. Candidates looking for teaching positions can now submit their TET Application Form 2024 HP online. To strengthen the educational system, the HPBOSE accepts responsibility for filling the Lower, Upper, and Primary Teacher Vacant Posts. Read the entire article to get more about the Himachal TET Exam Date, Syllabus, and Eligibility.
|TGT (Arts)||BA / B.Com with at least 45% marks + B.Ed|
|TGT (Non-Medical)||B.Sc (NM) with at least 45% marks + B.Ed|
|TGT (Medical)||B.Sc. (Medical) with at least 45% marks + B.Ed|
|Shastri||Shastri with at least 50% marks from an institution/University recognized by H.P. Government.|
|Language Teacher||BA with Hindi as an elective subject or MA (Hindi) with at least 50% marks + B.Ed|
|Junior Basic Training||10+2 with 50% marks + B.Ed|
There is no upper age limit to apply for the TET. The age criteria are to be considered by the appointing authority at the time of appointment as per R & P Rules.
Participating candidates will have to pay the application fee in the online mode through Net banking/ Debit/ Credit etc. the application fee is non-refundable.
|General & Its Sub Categories||Rs. 800/-|
|OBC/ ST/ SC/ PHH||Rs. 500/-|
Application Process for HP TET 2024
- Visit the official website, http://hpbose.org, log in, and follow the on-screen directions to complete the form. On the “Online Application” link, click.
- Next, click “Apply” on the new web page that appears after you select TET 2024 from the list.
- Choose “Online Payment” and click it, then provide the necessary information.
- The following “Payment verification” webpage will show on the screen once you click the button.
- Complete the application by entering the necessary information in the areas after clicking the “Proceed filling application form” button.
- Fill in the candidate’s information, including the candidate’s name, surname, mother’s and father’s names, and the 10th Hall Ticket Number. Choose the gender and input the D.Ed and B.Ed Passing year for the birthdate.
- The candidate’s preferred medium for the test, the Native District’s name according to the report, Reservation Choose the course category under Special.
- Type the postal address, including the house number, district, village, and mobile number.
- Click the “Save” button after uploading your photo and signature.
- After pressing the submit button, print out the application and include the “Reference Id” (Registration Id).