Get Toll-free Paytm Customer Service Number: City-Wide As is common knowledge, PayTM sells various goods these days. If any of you have issues with your order and need to request a refund, I have included a list of PayTM Customer Care numbers organized by city.
Paytm Customer care email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
Here Are The PayTM Customer Care Toll-Free Numbers – All India
|To Request a call back from Paytm||09643 97 9797|
|For Business purposes, Support||072109 72109|
Paytm All India Toll-Free Customer Care Numbers: 1800-1800-1234
Metro Cities PayTM Customer Care Numbers
|Paytm Customer Care Number: Chennai||044 24350197|
|Paytm Customer Care Number: Bangalore||+91 80 41237197|
|Paytm Customer Care Number: Mumbai||022 26133197|
|Paytm Customer Care Number: Kolkata||033 40005197|
|Paytm Customer Care Number: Hyderabad||09470429205; (91)-120-3062244|
|Paytm Customer Care Number: Delhi||0120 38883888|
For All Other Cities
|For all other cities, the expected number is||0120 38883888|
Since the government altered the Indian currency notes in mid-November, PayTm has grown in popularity. In the sphere of e-commerce, PayTm is an enormous corporation nowadays. Many websites and local retailers use it specifically as a payment gateway.
One97 Communication, which originated in Noida, is the owner of PayTm. The 2.5% commission charge on the whole transaction, which is moved from the wallet to a local bank account, is Paytm’s primary source of income. Leading business, especially, comes from merchants.
Today, PayTM provides the following services:
Paytm Recharge – The website offers data card recharges, DTH recharges, and prepaid and postpaid mobile recharges. Paytm allows for mobile phone recharges across all providers in India.
- Airtel, MTS, and Connect Landline bill payments are available through Paytm.
- The payment of gas bills (Adani Gas, Mahanagar Gas, Siti Energy).
- Payment of electric bills from AVVN, BSES, BEDCPL, JVVN, MVVL, NPPD, Reliance Energy, SNDL, SBPD, Tata Power, and Torrent Power Ltd.
Paytm Hotel Booking – Following the debut of OYO Rooms, Paytm also introduced hotel booking.
Paytm Bus Ticket Buying Service – PayTM began selling bus ticket buying services and is now the most affordable option compared to websites like Redbus or Abhibus.
Paytm Metro Card Reload – Mumbai Metro customers may now utilize the Paytm Metro Card Recharge service to reload their metro cards. The only people who can use this service are Mumbai Metro cardholders.
The biggest platform for mobile payments in India is the Paytm wallet. About 40 million people use Paytm’s wallet. The RBI has authorized Paytm’s semi-closed wallet service. Customers of Paytm may pay for all services offered by Paytm by using the Paytm wallet. You may use the wallet to do other online payment transactions as well.
A few other important contact numbers are:
- Paytm Customer care email ID: email@example.com
- Paytm Customer Care Number India: +91-9643979797, 12038883888
- Paytm toll-free number for recharge-related queries: 1800-1800-1234 / 0120-3062244, 12038883888
- Paytm’s toll-free Customer Care number for shopping-related queries is 0120-3062244
- Paytm ticket raising link for Paytm wallet-related queries: Click Here and select the issue type.
- Paytm ticket raise link for Paytm Utility bill payments related queries: Click Here & Select type of Issue
- Paytm’s toll-free Customer Care number for Bus ticket booking-related queries: +91-9555123123
- For any other queries, – 0120-3062244