How to Block an Indian Overseas Bank Debit Card, Indian Overseas Bank (IOB) is one of India’s main public sector banks. If you have an account with an issued debit card and have misplaced it, here are the steps to ban your Indian Overseas Bank Debit or ATM card.
IOB ATM Block
Making Use of an Online Form, In contrast to many other banks, IOB features a simple web form where customers may input their account number and registered cellphone number (RMN). The consumer receives confirmation and the card is barred following OTP validation. The following are the steps:
How to Block IOB ATM Card Toll free: 1800 425 4445
- Visit card block link at iobnet.co.in
- Enter IOB account number and registered mobile number
- Submit OTP received on RMN
Toll free: 1800 425 4445
Customer Service Number, For Card hotlisting, call the IOB customer service hotline. The official toll-free customer support number for blocking your debit card is listed below. Toll-free number: 1800 425 4445
- Before contacting customer service, have your account information handy.
Using IOB Online Banking, Aside from a short web link, IOB clients may also use internet banking to disable their debit card if it is enabled. To ban the ATM card, follow the instructions below:
- Sign in to iobnet.co.in.
- Choose “IOB Cards” from the top menu.
- Now, in the left menu, mouse over the “IOB Debit Cards” option and select “Suspend Debit Card.”
- Choose the Account from the list on the right and click the Submit button.
By going to the IOB branch, If you are unable to ban your card using the techniques described above, you can seek further assistance from an Indian Overseas Bank branch.
While visiting a branch for a blocking card, your visit may be delayed. Consumers should first attempt alternative faster ways to achieve card blocking to prevent card mismanagement or fraud.