Following the Supreme Court’s rulings, many people are turning to Paytm to delink their Aadhaar numbers from a variety of businesses. Paytm is an Indian multinational financial technology firm with headquarters in Noida that specializes in digital payments and financial services.
Using its QR code, point of sale, and online payment gateway services, Paytm offers mobile payment services to its users and makes it possible for businesses to accept payments. In addition to launching Paytm Wallet, Indian Railways and Uber both included it as a payment option. Paytm also entered the e-commerce space with online bus tickets and offers.
DeLink Aadhaar from Paytm
DeLinking Aadhaar from Paytm is a consumer right. Paytm is one example of a digital wallet that no longer requests Aadhaar-related information for authentication. Private online banking service providers, for instance, are no longer permitted to compel their clients to complete Aadhaar authentication. People are attempting to disconnect their Aadhaar from their accounts with various banking and financial organisations since Aadhaar is being abused.
People are trying to disconnect their Aadhaar from their accounts with different banks and financial organisations because Aadhaar is being abused. People are attempting to disconnect their Aadhaar from their accounts with various banking and financial organizations since Aadhaar is being abused. Many individuals are dubious about its usage, despite the government’s assurances that Aadhaar data is fully safe and secure and there is no reason to fear. Customers are not forced to link their bank accounts, mobile phones, and Aadhaar information, the Supreme Court has stated.
While the Aadhaar card will continue to be a legitimate identification and address proof document, it is not required for establishing new bank accounts or obtaining a new cellphone number. The Supreme Court’s decision exempted Aadhaar card holders from the required obligation.
So, if you’re wondering how to delink Aadhaar from your Paytm account, Paytm and Paytm Payments Bank account users may easily delink or unlink their Aadhaar Card Numbers from their accounts by following the instructions below.
How Do I Delink/Unlink My Aadhaar Number From Paytm?
If you have a Paytm account, If you wish to Delink or Unlink your Aadhaar number from a payment wallet like Paytm Online Money Transfer, follow these procedures.
- First, contact Paytm’s customer service.
- Call Paytm customer service at 0120-4456-456.
- Choose the language you want to use.
- Follow the audio prompts to call customer service.
- Once your call is connected to a Paytm Customer Care Executive, request that your Aadhaar number be delinked from your Paytm account.
- Your Aadhaar delinking request will be accepted by Paytm Customer Care.
- You will receive an email from Paytm detailing the deletion of Aadhaar from your Paytm account within a few seconds of submitting the Delink or Unlink request.
- “Dear Customer, I would like to request that you provide us a clear photograph of your updated Aadhaar card for verification in order for us to execute your request.
- You must respond to that email by attaching a scanned copy of your Aadhaar card.
- Now, once you reply with the scanned copy of your aadhaar to the same email, you will receive a confirmation email stating that “your aadhaar details will be delinked in 72 hours.”
- Check your Paytm account after 72 hours to determine if your Aadhaar has been delinked.
While service providers mainly rely on Aadhaar-based KYC to deliver services to Paytm and mobile network consumers, you may immediately delink your mobile number because Aadhaar-based verification is no longer required.
How can I disconnect my aadhar card from Paytm?
If you wish to disconnect your Aadhaar card from Paytm, call the Paytm customer support hotline and request that your whole KYC be removed.
How can I unlink my Paytm KYC?
If you want to unlink your Aadhaar card from Paytm, you can phone Paytm on their 24X7 helpline number: 0120-4456-456.
In what ways may I delink my Paytm account?
If you have any questions about Paytm Aadhaar KYC, the Paytm 24-7 Customer Helpline Centre is here to help. You must unlink the Aadhaar number associated with your Paytm account. To do this, phone 0120-4456-456 at any time for convenience, and request that consumers unlink their Paytm Aadhaar between the hours of 10 AM and 8 PM.