How To Delete A Flipkart Account:- There could be a reason for a customer to delete their account on the shopping website Flipkart. When you look into it, you’ll find that most customers delete their accounts because the company sends them too many emails. This email junk is easy to stop: just click the “unsubscribe” button at the bottom of the email. If you want to delete your account for some other reason, I’ll show you step by step how to do it.
A Little About the Business
Sachin Bansal and Binny Bansal started the Flipkart company, which is one of the best shopping sites in India. At the moment, Flipkart sells an average of 10 products per minute and will make up to 50 billion Indian rupees in income in 2015. More than 33,000 people work for this company, and in 2014, flipkart bought the website myntra.com.
How to Delete a Flipkart Account
There are two ways to ask them to delete your account from their records.
- Delete Existing Account By Company
- Go to http://www.flipkart.com/s/contact/ as the URL.
- Use your account to sign in.
- Find it by scrolling down. Still a Problem? Contact Us Button
- When you click on it, the customer service page will open in a new tab. Any other Helper?
- At start user account, when you click on it, a pop-up window will appear.
- Find the “I want to close my account” choice.
- If you follow the steps, your account could be deleted in a few days.
How to Close an Account by Email
- Open the email account you use.
- Write an email and put email@example.com as the address.
- Now, write an email like the one here about how to delete an account.
- Type a subject for your email like “Request to delete my account,” and then click “Send.”
These are the two ways you can delete your account. It may take a few days for them to delete your account from their records, so wait for the company to get back to you.
- Stay up to date on this site for more information on how to delete an account.