Today, a PAN card, also known as a permanent account number, is a crucial document. It is required everywhere, including when paying for banking services and completing tax returns. You cannot even open a standard bank account without a PAN. Without it, no financial industry can be invested in. In such a scenario, losing crucial documents like a PAN card might cause a lot of issues.
Your E-Pan Card Check
There is, however, nothing to be concerned about. This issue can be resolved by using an electronic PAN card, or e-PAN card. The majority of banking institutions recognize e-PAN cards. It is highly practical to have an e-PAN card in your phone. You can apply online for a new PAN card in only ten minutes rather than filling out a two-page form (PAN Card Form). You must finish the e-KYC and Aadhaar processes before you may do this.
Check These Details To Download Your E-Pan Card Easily,
An alphanumeric 10-digit number called a PAN card is given out by the Income Tax Department. On the other hand, e-PAN is a virtual PAN card that, if necessary, can be used anywhere for e-verification.
Simple steps to download a PAN card
- Visit https://www.onlineservices.nsdl.com/paam/requestAndDownloadEPAN.html to log in to the Income Tax Department website.
- Select Download e-PAN from the menu.
- Put your PAN number in now.
- then type in the Aadhar card number.
- Type in your birthdate and agree to the terms and conditions.
- To the mobile number you have on file, an OTP will be issued.
- Type in the OTP and verify it.
- When you confirm, the payment option will show up.
- You must pay 8.26 rupees. Payment options include UPI, debit or credit cards.
- You can download the e-PAN card following the payment.
- You will need the PDF password in order to download the e-PAN. Your birthdate will serve as the password.