The West Bengal Police Recruitment Board has offered a correction window for revising Lady Constable Recruitment 2024 applications on wbpolice.gov.in. Before June 2024, applications can be updated or changed on the official website. The recruitment drive intends to fill thousands of Lady Constable positions in the West Bengal Police Department through a multi-stage screening procedure.
WBP Lady Police Recruitment
The West Bengal Police Recruitment Board (WBPRB) has begun the application correction procedure for the WB Police Lady Constable Recruitment 2024 Constable & Si Vacancies. Candidates who have successfully submitted their application forms are entitled to make errors and alter their application forms using the official website at wbpolice.gov.in. The deadline for making modifications to the WB Police Lady Constable application form is 2024. Previously, the adjustment window was scheduled to open in May 2024. Candidates can modify their application forms online by following the steps outlined below.
WBP Lady Police Notification
The WB Police recruitment campaign is being held to fill 1000+ Lady Constable positions in the West Bengal Police Department. The role has a salary rate of Level-6 in the pay matrix, which goes from Rs 22,700 to Rs 58,500.
A multi-stage screening procedure will be used to determine the appointment of Lady Constables. Candidates must first pass a preliminary written test that serves as a screening assessment. A Physical Measurement Test (PMT) and a Physical Efficiency Test (PET) will follow. Candidates who pass these stages will then advance to the Final Written Examination and an Interview, all of which will be administered by the WBPRB.
- Applicants should visit the WBPRB’s official website for further information.
How do I make changes to the WB Police Lady Constable Application Form 2024?
- Step 1: Go to the wbpolice.gov.in official website.
- Step 2: Navigate to ‘the post of Lady Constable in WBP 2024’ on the webpage.
- Step 3: A new window will appear; input your login information and click the Submit button.
- Step 4: Your application form will show on the screen; make any necessary changes and submit.
- Step 5: Download the completed form and print it for future reference.