Telangana State Level Police Recruitment Board (TSLPRB) has issued a job advertisement for Stipendiary Cadet Trainee (SCT) Police Constable (Civil/ AR/ SAR CPL/ TSSP), Warder, and Fireman positions. Candidates who are interested in the job description and have met all of the eligibility requirements can read the notification and apply online.
TSLPRB Police Recruitment
Apply For 1000+ Expected TS Police Notifications With TSLPRB Constable Recruitment 2024 You have been given complete information regarding TSLPRB Constable Recruitment 2024 in our article. You may simply apply for this position using this method. We will notify you once your notification has been resolved. Along with this, we will endeavour to provide you with information on the eligibility requirements. To apply for this position, please read our article all the way through.
TS Police SI & Constable Notification
Age Limit (as on 2024)
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 24 Years
- Candidates must have been born not earlier than 2nd July, 2000 and not later than 1st July, 2004
Age relaxation is admissible for SC/ST/OBC/ PH/ Ex-servicemen candidates as per rules.
Height (For Others)
- For Post Code 21 to 27 (Men): Must not be less than 167.6 cms
- For Post Code 21, 22 & 28 (Women): Must not be less than 152.5 cms
- For Post Code 34, 35, 36 (Men): Must not be less than 162 Cms
- For Post Code 34 (Women): Must not be less than 152.5 cms
For SC/ ST:
- For (Men): Must not be less than 160 Cms
- For (Women): Must not be less than 150 Cms
- For Others: Rs.800/-
- For SC/ST candidates Telangana State: Rs. 400/-
- Payment Mode (Online): Debit/ Credit Card/ Net Banking
How To Apply : TS Police Recruitment 2024 for Sub-Inspector & Constable
- 1.Go to the official website, https://www.tslprb.in, and a new screen with several links will appear.
- Download the police recruitment notification pdf and read the whole job description.
- If you verify that you are fully qualified, you may engage in recruiting.
- Select Online Application Form from the drop-down menu. After that, a new screen will appear.
- Fill out the application form completely and submit scans of your papers.
- Double-check your completed application form before clicking the final submit button.
- If everything is in order, submit your form and pay the application cost.8. Print a copy of the submitted document and the fee paid receipt for future reference.