SBI Debit Card Tracking, SBI ATM Card Tracking Online, SBI ATM Card Status, online at Nett Banking, YONO Bank, Speed Post, SBI Debit Card Tracking, SBI ATM Card Status, online at Nett Banking, YONO Bank, Speed Post, SBI Debit Card Tracking, SBI ATM Card Status, online at Nett Banking, YONO Bank at https://www.onlinesbi.sbi/, State Bank of India is now allowing its customers to apply online for SBI Debit Cards, and SBI Debit Card Tracking is also available. Now, after completing their SBI KYC, a customer can make a request for a new debit card at State Bank of India. State Bank has recently replaced the old magnetic stripe ATM debit cards with chip-based cards.
SBI Debit Card Tracking
State Bank only accepts chip-based cards, therefore you must swap your old ATM card for a new ATM debit card. SBI has already created your new debit card, which will be mailed to your registered address. If you get notification that your new ATM card is on its way, you may check its status online.
SBI Debit Card Tracking Via Internet Banking
If you applied for a new SBI ATM Debit Card online, the SBI ATM Debit Card will be sent by the Post Office in 7-10 working days via Speed Post. If you are a State Bank customer and applied for a new SBI ATM Debit Card but it has not been received, you can check how to do SBI Debit Card Tracking through various methods to know the delivery status of SBI ATM Debit Card here.
Learn how to check the status of your SBI ATM card delivery online. If your State Bank has not supplied you with a tracking number, you may check the Debit Card Status on your SBI Bank Nett Banking Portal. Here are the procedures to monitor the delivery status of your SBI ATM card online.
- Login to SBI Net Banking Portal and go to Debit Card section.
- Select ATM Debit Card Status and select Track Card Delivery Status option.
- The portal will show you the tracking stage.
India Post SBI ATM Debit Card Status Check
If you have completed the steps of SBI ATM Debit Card application, you will receive an SMS on your registered mobile number stating that your ATM card has been dispatched. You can find out the SBI ATM card despatch status by using the information contained in the SMS. Follow the steps below to check SBI ATM Debit Delivery Status by India Post.
- When the State Bank ATM card is despatched through fast post, the tracking number is texted to the user’s registered phone number.
- If you are unable to locate SBI ATM India Post Delivery SMS, enter “SBIDGT” in the search box from your registered mobile phone and you will receive SMS in your message list. Go to the Messages app on your mobile phone.
- Visit the official India Post website at https://www.indiapost.gov.in.
- In the search box of the “Track and Trace” section of the India Post website home page, enter the SBI ATM Card Tracking Speed Post number as the consignment number and click on the “Track” button.
- All SBIATM card tracking information will now be shown on the screen.
- You may check the current status of your ATM card once you have obtained the SBI ATM Debit Card tracking data.
How to Check the Despatch Status of an SBI ATM Debit Card Using the Yono Lite App
- First, follow the steps for yono lite sbi registration, and then log in to your Yono Lite application.
- Choose “Manage Cards” from the menu on the main screen.
- On the following page, pick “Manage Debit Card” from the menu.
- If you wish to check the status of your SBI debit card, select the “Account Number” for which you applied for the ATM on the following screen.
- After selecting the Year and Month for which you applied for your SBI ATM card, click the “Submit” button.
- On the next screen, you may view SBI debit card despatch details.