How to Block SBI ATM Card, If you lose your SBI ATM debit card, can you have it blocked at home like this? If you have an SBI ATM Debit Card and wish to block it for whatever reason, you may do it from the comfort of your own home.
SBI ATM Block
If someone’s ATM Debit Card is misplaced, it should be blocked immediately. It is critical that you understand the ATM Debit Card data for this. All banks have made such channels available to their consumers, through which ATM Debit Cards can be blocked/closed. If you have an SBI ATM Debit Card and wish to block it for whatever reason, you may do it from the comfort of your own home. SBI has presented four options for this. Let us learn more about them…
SBI ATM Block Number
What Is The Process Online?
If the customer wants to block SBI Debit Card online using Internet Banking, then he has to follow this process…
- Visit https://www.onlinesbi.com/. It implies you should have online banking enabled.
- Under the e-Services menu, select ATM Card Services.
- Next, choose the ‘Ban ATM Card’ option.
- Enter the bank account number associated with the card to be banned. If a person only has one SBI account, it will be picked automatically.
- Choose Continue.
- The data of all SBI debit cards accessible to the consumer will now be shown. The first and last four digits of the card will be shown.
- Next, choose the card you wish to block.
- The reason for blocking the card will then be questioned. If the card was stolen, choose Stolen; if it was lost, select Lost and click Submit.
- Check and validate the details. Note that once the card has been banned, it cannot be unblocked using Internet Banking.
- The method of authentication will then be requested. Choose OTP if you wish to accomplish this through OTP.
- The OTP will be sent to the customer’s registered mobile number with SBI. Enter it in the area given to confirm.
- Following that, an acknowledgment of successful blockage of the SBI ATM/Debit card will be shown. It will also include the ticket number. Make a note of the ticket number for future use.
App And Call
If the consumer wishes to ban their SBI ATM Debit Card via phone, they must dial 1800-11-22-11, 1800-425-3800, or 080-080-26599990. Following that, the consumer must follow the directions provided on the phone.
The term “responsibility” refers to the act of determining whether or not a person is responsible for his or her own actions. For example, if someone’s ATM card’s final four numbers are 1234, he must send BLOCK 1234 in the message. The cellphone number from which the SMS is sent must be registered with the bank. After the blocking appeal is approved, the client will receive an SMS with the ticket number, as well as the date and time of the blocking.
Visiting a Bank Branch
You may also disable your SBI Debit Card by going to your local SBI branch. There, you must contact the appropriate officer and request that the ATM Debit Card be blocked.