Delete Your Musical.ly Account: Musical.ly is a social networking application that enables registered users to create, modify, and share brief musical clips with their friends and family. Some visitors to our website have commented that they wish to delete their musical.ly account. When we researched this topic, we discovered that the majority of app users want to deactivate their accounts because they do not want their email addresses to be used for spam by company newsletters, while others are using a different app, website, or software for video or communication creation.
How to Delete Musical.ly
If email spamming is the reason you are deleting your account, we recommend that you either designate the email as spam or unsubscribe from their newsletter by selecting the unsubscribe link at the bottom of the email you received. If your rationale is different, I will walk you through the steps to delete your musical.ly account.
A Little About Business
Musical.ly is a social networking program that was co-founded by Luyu Yang and Alex Zhu and is accessible worldwide. According to a May 2016 report, this app has approximately $500 million in net worth and 60 million users worldwide.
How To Deactivate Your Musical.ly Account
Musical.ly is presently developing a feature that will allow users to deactivate their accounts through the app. This feature may be introduced to a future version of the application. You can currently submit a request to have your account deleted from their database. Below are the procedures for submitting a request.
Account Deletion Via Website
- Visit https://support.musical.ly/submit-a-ticket/ to submit a ticket..
- On What Can We Do to Help? Select PRODUCT REVIEWS.
- Choose between iOS and Android on Select Platform.
- Which application do you have feedback? Select MUSICAL.LY.
- On which feature do you have comments? Choose OTHER
- Enter your email address associated with the website, along with a description of why you wish to delete your account and a sincere explanation, and then select the SUBMIT icon.
Sending Email to Your Account Delete Button
- Open the email account associated with your account.
- Now compose an email and input email@example.com as the email address
- Type “REQUEST TO REMOVE MY ACCOUNT” as the subject.
- Now compose an email regarding the deletion of your account, using the provided template, and select the send button.
For more information on How To Delete Your Musical.ly Account, please visit this website regularly.