LAFCU Register for online and mobile banking. How to locate the LAFCU Credit Union’s business hours, rates, nearby abms, routing number, customer care number, etc. How can I sign in to the banking app on my phone? Check out this post for all the most recent updates.
Remember that LAFCU was formerly known as “Lansing Automakers Federal Credit Union”? Lansing Automakers Federal Credit Union changed its name to “LAFCU,” which is now its legal name, because a state-chartered organization cannot include the word “Federal” in its name. Click the link to go to the website where you can find out more about the Los Angeles Federal Credit Union.
If you are a member of the LAFCU, you may access all necessary information and services by logging into your online banking account.
Required data for logging in:
- Online banking for customers. Username, online banking password, and the precise URL to access the official website.
- An updated web browser that is installed on a secure device.
- Clients can access their online banking account by going to the official website, https://www.lafcu.com.
- Simply click the link labelled “Online Banking Login” in the upper right corner to access the login page.
- Enter your username and password to log in after that.
LAFCU Online Banking Login
Through the direct URL mentioned above, you can also use LAFCU Online Banking. To access your account, simply open the URL and enter your username and password.
How can I change the password for LAFCU’s online banking?
To change your password, go to the direct URL https://onlinebanking.lafcu.com/forgot or click the Forgot password link on the login page. Click the Next button after entering your Username and Email address.
Login to mobile banking
Access mobile banking features including check deposit, bill payment, check account summary, transaction data, etc. by downloading the official mobile app.
Downloading an application for a mobile device
- · Go to www.lafcu.com, the organization’s website.
- Click on Personal, Bank, and Services.
- Open the mobile banking website by clicking the link for mobile banking.
- This website includes a part with answers to frequently asked questions.
- Select the Do you provide mobile banking FAQ link.
- Links to the LAFCU app are available here.
- To install the app on your smartphone, click the link for it.
Download links directly:
Since the aforementioned procedure is a little bit drawn out, we have included direct links to the official app in the table below. Install the appropriate app on your smartphone by clicking the link that corresponds to your device.
Mobile app login
- To use the LAFCU app, click the app’s icon after installing it.
- Enter your username and password on the login screen, then hit the login button to access your account.
- If you wish to enable the fingerprint or face login option after the initial login, enter the mobile banking service agreement.
Perks of mobile apps
Through the mobile app, customers will receive the items listed below.
- Control your card’s online usage and block/unblock it.
- Utilize the mobile app to manage your alerts.
- Anywhere, anytime access to mobile banking.
- Make loan or credit card payments.
- Send money to other people.
- Submit a loan, credit card, or other financial product application.
- Scan a check with your smartphone’s camera to deposit it.
- Locate an ATM or branch of LAFCU
LAFCU Online Banking registration
Customers must open an online banking account in order to access all banking services via an internet platform such a mobile app or website. Enrollment is a pretty simple procedure. The steps are as follows.
- Go to the lafcu login page and select the Enroll option to begin the enrolling procedure.
- https://onlinebanking.lafcu.com/enroll is the direct link to the signup page.
- For your online banking account, fill up all the essential fields and choose a new username and password.
- To complete the enrolling procedure, you will need to provide your social security number, account number, and contact details.
Customer Support LAFCU
If you have any questions about your account, including how to sign up for online banking or retrieve your username and password, call 1-517-622-6600.
In addition to phoning the customer support phone number, you can also write an email. Please review the list of email addresses for the various departments below.
|ATM-Debit Card Department
|Member Services Department
|Credit Card Department
|To Report Internet Fraud
Please send an email with just your name and contact information. Never include your social security number, PIN, or account numbers in an email.
For safe communication with us, use the Message Centre in Online Banking. Email security is inferior to that of messaging through an online banking account.
- P.O. Box 26188
Lansing, MI 48909
- Facebook – http://www.facebook.com/lafcu
- Twitter – http://www.twitter.com/lafculansing
- Instagram – http://www.instagram.com/lafculansing/
- LinkedIn – https://www.linkedin.com/company/lafcu/
- Youtube – https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5VCUpVXZIe9qVB_-qEa8Mw
Please have a look at the below-mentioned important links for different credit union services.
- Online Banking – LAFCU: https://www.lafcu.com/onlinebanking
- Upcoming Holiday list: Please visit the https://www.lafcu.com/holidays web page to view the upcoming holiday list. Credit Union will be closed on the holiday mentioned in the Holiday list.
- LAFCU Loan payments: https://lafcu.lenderpayments.com/#/person/find/
- LAFCU Appointment: https://appointment.lafcu.com/ApptBookingTool/wizard/start
- Become a Member – LAFCU: https://www.lafcu.com/becomeamember
- Employment Opportunities – LAFCU: https://www.lafcu.com/careers
- LAFCU’s personal and business disclosures: https://www.lafcu.com/disclosures
|Credit Union name
|Chief Executive Officer
|Number of employees
|Number of locations (US)
|Number of accounts
|Total Assets size
|106 North Marketplace Boulevard
Lansing, MI 48917
|Customer service number