Logging into LAFCU.org: LA Federal Credit Union Online, Check out this post for complete information on Los Angeles Federal Credit Union’s online and mobile banking services. How can you access your online and mobile banking accounts at LAFCU.org? How do you get your account back? View the most recent details in this article.
Note: We are providing details on the Los Angeles Federal Credit Union in this post. Visit the LAFCU Online Banking article if you’re looking for information on the “Lansing Automakers Federal Credit Union, Michigan (LAFCU, MI)” online and mobile banking services.
Login to LAFCU.org
If you have an account and are a member of the Los Angeles Federal Credit Union, you must sign up for online banking in order to use the digital banking services.
If you’ve signed up for online banking, you can log in to your account and use services like money transfers, bill payment, credit card payment, loan payment, checking account summary, transaction history, alert management, etc.
To access your account, the information shown below is necessary.
- Your login information for internet banking.
- A reliable and safe gadget with a web browser preinstalled
- Secure and up-to-date web browsers are required.
- A reliable internet service provider (ISP) connection.
Please review the login instructions below if you are adhering to the aforementioned rules.
- Visit the official webpage at https://www.lafcu.org.
- On the homepage’s left side, there is a login form for online banking.
- If you can’t locate it, scroll down a little bit to the top right of the page, where a login link should be.
- To access the login page for online banking, click the Login link.
- Type in your login and choose Next.
- Enter your password and log in to your account on the next page.
LAFCU.org Online Banking Login
You can get into your online banking account by going to the direct URL provided above.
How can you regain your LAFCU.org login information?
To obtain assistance with logins, use the link above. You may change your password and retrieve your username using the options on this page.
Set a new password:
Put your username, birthdate, and SSN in the appropriate fields, then click the Reset Password button. A link to reset and generate a new password will be sent to the registered email address.
Please choose between entering your phone number or email address below to restore your username. Moreover, provide your member number before clicking the Send button. Depending on what you supplied, either your phone number or email address will be used to send you your username.
Login to mobile banking at LA Federal Credit Union
You must be a member of the LA Federal credit union and registered for online banking in order to utilize the mobile banking capability. To log into the mobile app, you must enter your username and password from your online banking account.
Downloading a mobile app
You must first download the official app for mobile devices.
From the official website, download:
- · Go to https://www.lafcu.org, the organization’s official website.
- From the main menu, select Services -> Online & Mobile Banking.
- You may find links to the Android and iOS apps on the Online and Mobile Banking website. Download the appropriate app for your smartphone by clicking the link that corresponds to it.
Direct download links:
- Please click the below given direct download links of the LA Federal Credit Union mobile app.
|Platform||Download links||Current version||OS required|
|Android||Android app download||6.14.10||Android 7.0 and up|
|iOS||iOS app download||7.5.1||iOS 12.0 or later.|
Mobile app login
- Open the mobile app on your smartphone if you have it installed.
- Enter your username and password for online banking on the login screen.
- Enter your mobile banking credentials by tapping the Login button.
Perks of mobile apps
The advantages listed below are yours once you log in.
- Use the smartphone app to deposit your checks.
- From the mobile app, manage several accounts.
- Configure a face or fingerprint scanning option for login.
- Manage your cards, including locking and unlocking your debit or credit cards.
The statement may be seen or downloaded.
LAFCU Online Banking registration
By clicking the above link, you may go directly to the online banking enrollment page and sign up. Create a new username and password when you sign up for a new account. You must carry out the four actions outlined below.
- Personal data
- Login name and password
- Legal Contracts
Contact customer care at 1-877-695-2328 for any sort of problem or question relating to your online or mobile banking account or the lafcu.org website.
Additional phone numbers
|Member Service||(213) 484-8640|
|Debit Card Activation or Change Card PIN||(866) 985-2273|
|Report lost or stolen debit card||(888) 918-7820|
|Visa Card Activation||(800) 527-7728|
|Change Visa Card PIN||(888) 886-0083|
|Report lost or stolen visa card||(866) 820-2911|
|Visa Card Balance Inquiries||(866) 820-2911|
Visit the live chat link https://livechat.lafcu.org/chat/ and get assistance from a live agent. Please note that the live chat service hours are 9 am to 5 pm PST Monday to Friday.
P.O. Box 53032 – Los Angeles, CA 90053-0032
- Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/LAFCUfanpage/
- Twitter – https://twitter.com/lafcu
- Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/lafcu/
- Youtube – https://www.youtube.com/lafcumktg
Los Angeles Federal Credit Union branches will be closed on the following days.
- Dec. 24 & 26 – Christmas Day
- Dec. 31, 2022 & Jan. 2 – New Year’s Day2024
- Jan. 14 & 16 – M.L. King Jr. Day
- Feb. 18 & 20 – President’s Day
- March 25 & 27 – Cesar Chavez Day
- May 27 & 29 – Memorial Day
- June 17 & 19 – Juneteenth
- July 4 – Independence Day
- Sept. 2 & 4 – Labor Day
- Oct. 7 & 9 – Indigenous People’s Day
- Nov. 10 & 11 – Veteran’s Day
- Nov. 23, 24, & 25 – Thanksgiving Day
- Dec. 23 & 25 – Christmas Day
- Dec. 30, 2024 & Jan. 1 – New Year’s Day 2024
Online, mobile banking services and ATM-related services will work normally.
- Please check some of the important services/information links related to the LA Federal Credit Union.
- Los Angeles Federal Credit Union’s privacy policies: https://www.lafcu.org/privacypolicies
- Information about Los Angeles Federal Credit Union’s disclosures and agreements: https://www.lafcu.org/disclosures
- LAFCU contact information: https://www.lafcu.org/contact-us
- Branches & ATMs, atm near me, co-op atm near me, LAFCU atm, credit union branch near me: https://www.lafcu.org/branches-ATMs
- Schedule an appointment: https://www.lafcu.org/schedule-appointments
|Credit Union name||Los Angeles Federal Credit Union|
|Chief Executive Officer||Richard Lie|
|Number of employees||160+|
|Number of locations (US)||7|
|Number of accounts||1,25,000+|
|Total Assets size||$1.25 Billion+|
|Customer service number||(877)-695-2328|