The University Grants Commission in New Delhi has re-accredited Andhra University in Visakhapatnam to continue conducting the Andhra Pradesh State Eligibility Test (AP SET) to choose assistant professors and lecturers.
APSET 2024 Exam Date
Through direct recruitment or promotion within the state of Andhra Pradesh’s universities and degree institutions under the regulations set out by the University Grants Commission. By going to the official website, individuals interested in taking the exam and meeting the requirements can submit their application using the online channel. Applicants will receive comprehensive information on the AP SET’s essential dates, Application Form, and Eligibility criteria in this material.
APSET 2024 Exam Highlights
|Name of exam||Andhra Pradesh State Eligibility Test (APSET)|
|Conducting Body||Andhra University, Vishakhapatnam|
|Exam frequency||Once a year|
|Exam duration||180 minutes|
|No. of papers & total marks||Paper 1: 50 questions paper 2: 100 questions|
|Total Questions||Paper 1: 100 marks; paper 2: 200 marks|
|Marking scheme||Paper 1: 100 marks paper 2: 200 marks|
|Language of exam||English and Telugu|
|Exam Fees||INR 1200 for GeneralINR 1000 for BCINR 700 for SC/ ST/ PwD|
|Exam purpose||To determine the eligibility of candidates for the post of Assistant Professors or Lecturers in the colleges and universities of the state|
|No. of test cities||8|
|Exam Helpdesk No||0891-2730148 / 2730147|
How can I appropriately fill out the APSET 2024 application form?
- Candidates must visit the official website of APSET, apset.net.in, to complete the application form.
- To access the official page, candidates should click the “Registration” button on the screen.
- Candidates must carefully read the important instructions before clicking the “Apply Now” button.
- A new page will open where candidates are required to enter their details. These details include the candidate’s name, father’s name, date of birth, contact information, gender, mother’s name, state, and the creation of a password of their choice. Once all the information is entered, candidates can proceed by clicking the “Continue” button.
- After the candidate successfully registers, an email will be sent to the email address they provided during registration. Please log in to the website using the email address and password that you registered with.
- Candidates must now enter the remaining details, including their educational qualifications, preferred choice of test center, and other relevant information. Once all the details have been entered, they can click the “Submit” button.
- In this step, candidates must upload scanned copies of their signatures, photographs, and certificates.
- A summary is provided, which includes the total amount that needs to be paid. To proceed with payment, please click the “Make Payment” link. This will redirect you to the payment gateway website.
- Please proceed to pay the application fee using the online payment method. Once the Application Fee has been paid, it will be reflected in the candidate’s application profile.
- Candidates are advised to print a copy of their completed application form for their records and future reference. Please provide more context or information about what you want me to rewrite.