Jharkhand Eligibility Test 2024: Ranchi University will administer the Jharkhand Eligibility Test (JET) 2024. The National Eligibility Test (NET), which the University Grant Commission sponsors, will serve as the basis for this examination. Students wishing to pursue jobs in higher education will appear in JET 2024 with a minimum score of 300 on the computer-based test. There will be exams for 43 topics’ assistant professor (lecturer) requirements. The Ranchi University examination controller will shortly publish the official notice online. This section covers the Jharkhand Eligibility Test 2024 application process, exam format, and seat information.
Jharkhand SLET Exam Date
The organizing authority will make the Jharkhand State Eligibility Test (SET) application form available shortly. Jharkhand SET will be organized to hire applicants for junior research fellowships or lectureship positions. The steps involved in applying for the Jharkhand SET test include filling out an online application form, submitting supporting documentation, and paying application costs. Check here for UGC NET notifications as well. Candidates (General and OBC categories) must pay a 400 INR application fee. The minimum application cost for candidates in the SC and ST categories is INR 100. The method for delivering the application is online. Candidates must read the official notification’s disclosure of information on the application procedure. Job seekers may catch up on the latest teaching job alerts and news.
Important Details of the JET 2024 Examination
|Test Authority||Ranchi University, Ranchi|
|Examination Name||Jharkhand Eligibility Test 2024|
|Recruitment for||Assistant Professors (Lecturers)|
|Start of Form filling||August 2024|
|Total Subjects||43 Subjects|
|Test Papers||Paper I (100 Marks)|
Paper II (200 Marks)
|55% in the PG Exam||55% in PG Exam|
Eligibility Criteria for JET 2024
For the Jharkhand Eligibility Test 2024, candidates who have passed post-graduation with 55% marks.
|Unreserved and EWS||55%|
|BC-1, BC-2, Third Gender||50%|
Application Fee and Payment
|General / EWS||Rs 500/-|
|SC/ST /PWD||Rs 150/-|
The fee may be paid through E-challan and also through a payment Gateway ( Credit Card / Debit Card / Net Banking).
|Official website||Ranchi University|
|Apply for Online Jharkhand Eligibility Test 2024||Apply Online Soon|
|Download Jharkhand Eligibility Test 2024 Notification||Apply for the Online Jharkhand Eligibility Test 2024|
How do I apply for the Jharkhand State Eligibility Test 2024?
- To apply for a position with the JPSC, visit their official website.
- To register yourself, please provide the necessary information. It will assist you in generating an ID and a password for your use.
- Please complete the form now. It will consist of many distinct elements. For instance, the document’s first page will contain general biodata about you, such as your name, your father’s name, your residence, and so on.
- Once complete, you must provide scanned copies of the necessary papers.
- Before submitting the form, check that all of the data in the state, as well as the documents, are correct.
- In order to finish your application, you must now pay the application fee online.