The Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC) administers the MPSET (State Eligibility Test of Madhya Pradesh) to evaluate eligibility for assistant professor or lectureship positions. There is no upper age limit for candidates in the MP SET Eligibility. The area below allows candidates to read all qualifying requirements and other information on the MP SET Exam 2024.
MP SET Exam Date
The Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC) in India administers the Madhya Pradesh State Eligibility Test (MPSET), a state-level test. The test is necessary for those who want to work as assistant professors in Madhya Pradesh’s public universities and colleges. Humanities, commerce, science, law, and other technical and professional sectors are among the subjects covered by the test. Candidates must hold a Master’s degree from an accredited university with a minimum of 55% to be eligible for the MPSET test. Candidates who have successfully finished a Ph.D. or passed the UGC-NET/JRF or SLET exam are also qualified to take the MPSET.
MP SET Notification Highlights
|Full Exam Name||Madhya Pradesh State Eligibility Test|
|Short Exam Name||MP SET|
|Conducting Body||Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|Frequency of Conduct||Vacancy Based|
|Exam Level||State Level Exam|
|Mode of Application||Offline / Online|
|Application Fee (General)||500 Rs [Offline] +1 More|
|Mode of Exam||Online|
|Mode of Counselling||Online / Offline|
|MP SET Paper 1 – Duration||1 Hour +1 More|
|MPPSC SET 2022 State Eligibility Test Exam Details 2024|
|Exam Name||MP SET Subject Available||MP State Eligibility Test Eligibility|
|MP Assistant Professor Recruitment State Eligibility Test SET Exam 2024||New Subject Add: Music, Electronic Science & MathematicalArabic, Chemical Sciences, Commerce, Computer Science, Criminology, Defence and stategic studies, Economics, Electronic Science, English, Environmental, Erath, Atmospheric, Ocean and Planetary Sciences, Science, Geography, Hindi, History, Home science, Law, Library and Information Science, Life Sciences, Marathi, Mathematical Sciences, Music, Performing Arts (Dance, Drama,Theatre), Persian, Philosophy, Physical Sciences, Physical Education, Political science, Psychology, Public Administration, Sanskrit, Sanskrit Traditional Subjects, Social Work, Sociology, Urdu, Visual Arts, Yoga||Passed / Appearing Master Degree in Related Subject with 55% Marks in Any Recognized University in India. More Eligibility Details Read the Notification.|
- General / Other State: 500/-
- MP Reserve Category: 250/-
- Portal Charge: 40/- Extra
- Correction Charge: 50/-
- First-Time Late Fee Charge: $3000/-
- Second-Time Late Fee Charge: $25000/-
- Pay the examination fee in cash at the MP Online Kiosk or by debit card, Credit Card, or net banking fee mode only.
SET Notification 2024 Age Limit as of January 1,2024
- Minimum age: 21 years.
- Maximum Age: As per Notification
- Age Relaxation Extra as per MPPSC State Eligibility Test Exam Rules:
MP SET 2024 Eligibility Criteria
- Must have a master’s degree from a recognized state, central university, or institute.
- Candidates must have passed from UGC NET-recognized institutes.
- Candidates must have a minimum of 55% marks for the general category and 50% for the OBC/SC/ST and PwD categories.
The following are the steps to apply for MP SET 2024:
- Check out the commission’s official website at mppsc.mp.gov.in.
- On the homepage, look for the “Apply Online” link and click on it.
- To apply, click the link next to “M.P. State Eligibility Test 2024.”
- Create an account, then move on with the application procedure
- Input your information, make the necessary payments, and then send in the form.
- Make sure to print off a copy for your records.