All USSD Codes2024, USSD Codes to Check Airtel Balance, If you use an Airtel SIM, this post will be extremely helpful to you since I’ll provide you the Airtel USSD codes and balance check numbers.
Airtel Data Balance Check Number
If you’re wondering what these USSD codes are and why we need them, let me explain. That you receive a fixed balance on your Airtel SIM for a certain amount of time if you do any form of recharge, including net recharge, sms recharge, or any other kind of recharge. If you continue to be aware of how much of your balance you spend each day in such a predicament. How much balance do you now have, and how much of this balance’s validity remains? You will thus be able to use your balance correctly in this situation.
Airtel 4G/5G Data Balance Check Number
USSD stands for “Unstructured Supplementary Service Data,” and by using these USSD codes, you may obtain a straight response to your inquiry. The benefit of using these USD codes is that you may check your balance without dialling the customer service number. Instead, you can call these numbers directly to check your balance.
USSD CODE to Check Airtel Net Balance
- *123*10# or *123*# to check 2G data balance.
- *123*11# To Check 3G Data Balance.
- *121*8# To Check 4G Data Balance.
- *123*197# To Check Airtel Night Data Balance.
USSD CODE to check Airtel balance
*123# To Check Airtel Main Balance
- You may find information about your primary balance, the duration of incoming calls, and the duration of outbound calls with the use of these USSD codes.
USSD CODE to Check Airtel SMS Balance
- *123*2# or *555# to check local SMS balance
- *123*7# to check STD SMS balance
- *777# Local National SMS Packs ———–
To Check Airtel Mins Balance
- *123*1# Airtel to Airtel Minutes Balance Check
- *123*6# To Check Local Airtel to Airtel Night Minutes Balance
- *123*8# To Check Free STD Minutes Balance
Some special Airtel USSD codes
- *141*10# or 52141 Airtel Loan Number – To take loan at the time of need.
- *121*7# for last 5 transaction check and value-added service.
- *567# GPRS(Activation/Deactivation) – To activate and deactivate GPRS.
- *325# Free Facebook Access [Rs. 1 per day ] – To run Facebook for one day.
- *515# Twitter Service – To activate Twitter Service.
- *321# for Airtel Live Services.
- *222# To Know Special 5 Offers.
- *566# to know Airtel Special Offers and Rewards.
- *678# To see Hello Tunes Menu.
- *888# for Missed Call Alert.
- *121*4# to know Airtel Value Added Services.
- *121# for My Airtel, My Offer.
- *282# to know your Airtel number.
Airtel Customer Care Number
- If you still want to call Customer Care, you can call on these numbers.
- 121 Airtel Customer Care Number – For any kind of information.
- 198 Airtel Complaint Number – For any kind of complaint.
- 123 Airtel Recharge Number – To recharge Airtel.
- 1909 DND Activation/Deactivation – To activate and deactivate DND Service.
- 543217 – Contests
Airtel SMS Code
- SMS 3G to 121 – To activate 3G.
- SMS START to 121 – To activate any service.
- SMS START to 121 – To deactivate any service.
- SMS PORT to 1909 – To do Mobile number portability.
- SMS Data USE to 121 – To check 2G/3G balance.
- SMS UNB to 121 – To check Unbilled Amount.
- SMS OT to 121 – To check Outstanding Amount.
- SMS BP to 121 – To know the current bill plan.
- SMS BILL to 121 – For Bill summary.
- SMS PAY to 121 – To view last 3 bill payment details.
You may also download the My Airtel App to your smartphone in addition to this. You can find all the details regarding your data plan on there.