How to Check Vi (Vodafone Idea) Balance, Data Usage, Validity Using USSD Codes, The largest telecom operator in India was created as a result of the Vodafone Idea merger. In the telecom industry, Vi (Vodafone Idea) holds a market share of more than 25%. With prepaid connections dominating, this has led to a steady rise in the number of Vodafone Idea users in India.
VI Balance Check,
Using a prepaid connection, however, necessitates monitoring your call and idea balance checks. You may use many methods, such as USSD codes or even the app, to keep track of your Vodafone Idea prepaid number. We’ve thus created step-by-step instructions on how to check the balance on your Vodafone Idea (Vi) phone in order to make things simpler for you.
How to Check Vodafone Idea (Vi) Balance Check
Vodafone Idea offers two distinct ways for you to check your main balance. You may utilise USSD codes or the Vi app for the idea balance check number to learn every little thing there is to know about your prepaid number. Let’s take a closer look.
Using USSD Code
Starting with the USSD Code, Vodafone Idea provides a variety of shortcuts and USSD codes that enable you to check your balance right away.
- To check the primary balance for your Vi (Vodafone Idea) number, enter the USSD code 1992*1#. Also, the code provides complete details on all balances and the legitimacy of your number.
- *121# – This code may also be used to call the Vodafone balance check (Vodafone Idea) line.
Using Vi App
With the Vi application, you can easily quickly verify your balance and validity. Here is a detailed instruction:
- On the Google Play Store app, type in “Vi” to get the Vodafone balance check number.
- By selecting the Download option, you may download the app to your smartphone.
- Launch the app, then enter your Vodafone Idea phone number to log in. OTP will then be sent to your registered mobile phone number. To log in, type it in.
- The primary concept balance check and phone number validity will be shown on the app’s home screen.
How to Check Vodafone Idea (Vi) 4G Data Balance
To check your Vodafone Idea 4G idea balance, you may also utilise USSD codes or the Vi app. The process is rapid, and if you follow a few simple steps, you could achieve reliable results.
Using USSD Code
- *199*2*2# – You can use this USSD code to know about the 4G data balance of your Vodafone Idea number.
Users can see the main idea balance check header on the home screen by just opening the Vi app on their smartphone. This will inform you how much call and data balance you have left on your smartphone. If you have a Vi prepaid connection on your smartphone, the Vi application is the most convenient method to keep track of your idea balance check number.
List of All Vodafone Idea (Vi) USSD Codes for Vodafone balance check number
|1||*199*2*1#||Check Main Balance|
|2||*199*2*2#||Check Internet Balance|
|3||*199*1*3#||4G/3G/2G Internet Offers|
|6||*199*1*8#||Voice, SMS, and Roaming Offers|
|7||*199*3*1#||Activate Vodafone VAS Service|
|8||*199*3*2#||Deactivate Vodafone VAS Service|
|10||*199*2*3#||Last 3 Calls & SMS Details|
|11||*199*2*4#||Last 3 VAS Deduction|
|12||*199*3*5#||Emergency Talktime Credit Loan|
|13||*199*3*3#||Activate or Change Caller Tune|
|14||*199*5*2#||Unlimited Recharge Pack Offers|
|15||*199*5*3#||Combo Recharge Offers|
|16||*199*5*4#||Data Recharge Offers|
|17||*199*5*5#||International Roaming Recharge Offers|
|18||*199*5*6#||SMS Recharge Offers|