Debit cards that don’t need a bank account or a credit check, like the Walmart MoneyCard, don’t charge overdraft fees. For people who are unable to open regular bank accounts, a variety of prepaid debit card solutions, like the Walmart MoneyCard, have been available recently. The card, which is offered in both Visa and MasterCard variants, may be used at Walmart and any other merchant that takes Visa or MasterCard.
How to Load Your Walmart Money Card
- For devoted Walmart consumers, the Walmart MoneyCard card may offer great value.
- The Green Dot Bank credit card offers cash-back benefits on purchases made at Walmart in addition to free internet access.
- As a result, if you have a Walmart MoneyCard and want to activate it, this post’s instructions will be helpful.
- Additional information is covered in this blog that Walmart Money cardholders should be aware of.
A Walmart MoneyCard: What Is It?
One type of prepaid banking card is the Walmart MoneyCard. For transactions made at Walmart.com, Walmart Fuel Stations, and regular Walmart stores, the card gives cash-back incentives.
The card has no fees when used at Walmart stores, and it comes with a smartphone app that lets you keep track of your transactions and top up your account. Prepaid debit cards are available from Walmart under the name “Walmart Money Card.”
When customers use their Walmart MoneyCard in Walmart stores, gas stations, and online at Walmart.com, they receive cash-back benefits. If the card still has a positive balance after 12 months of use, the cash-back benefits are accessible.
How to Activate a Walmart Money Card
Prepaid cards like the Walmart MoneyCard provide features that are comparable to those on credit cards. Customers of Green Dot Bank are able to use the Walmart MoneyCard in any Walmart location. It is crucial to activate the Walmart MoneyCard as soon as you get a new card.
You may take advantage of several money-saving features like gasoline rewards and cash back by activating the Walmart MoneyCard. The card also enables direct transfers and up to two-day-ahead receipts for payments.
Activating the Walmart MoneyCard is a prerequisite for using it. You must fill out the application form, adhere to the specified instructions, and finish the activation process to activate a new Walmart MoneyCard.
Conditions for Activating a Walmart MoneyCard: To activate the Walmart MoneyCard, you need have the following information on hand.
Steps To Activate Walmart Moneycard/activate
- Click here to activate your Walmart Money Card.
- Make use of the 16-digit customized card number.
- On the back of your card, enter the month and year of expiration.
- Enter your security code, card pin, and the last four digits of your social security number.
- Enter the code that appears on your screen to complete the process.
- To finish the Walmart money card activation procedure, tap the #next tab.
- Your Walmart MoneyCard’s successful activation will be verified.
What is the activation code for the Walmart Money Card?
By dialling (866) 946-2510, visiting WalmartMoneyCard.com/activate online, or choosing Activate the card from the Walmart MoneyCard app on your smartphone, you may activate your Walmart MoneyCard.
What Is The Activate Pin For The Walmart Money Card?
For instructions on how to activate your service and create a new PIN, call [1-800-903-4698]. After completing this procedure, you may access your cash and information about your Money Network Acc. by contacting a machine or going online.
How Do I activate my Walmart Credit card online?
By contacting the number on the back of the card, you may activate your Walmart Credit Card online or over the phone. Calling is probably a better alternative than going online if you need to activate your card right away because going online necessitates the creation of an account first.
However, neither one requires a lot of time or work to complete. If you don’t immediately activate your card, your account will be cancelled in three to five months. You are not obligated to do this, though. The Walmart® Store Card follows the same rules.
How Do I Sign Up For A Walmart Credit Card Online?
- Log into your account.
- From the menu, select Register a New Card”.
- Enter your card number.
- Enter your card’s three-digit security code, which is found on the back, to finish the process.
If you haven’t done so before, make sure to create an online account before activating your Walmart Credit Card, whether it be online or over the phone.
Analyzing recent transactions, managing your account appropriately overall, and paying the bill will all be lot easier.
Also keep in mind that your Walmart Credit Card will expire in 3 to 5 months if you don’t activate it.
If you wanted a second chance, you would then need to reapply.
How Do You Phone-Activate Your Walmart Credit Card?
You may still benefit from your credit card even if you can’t activate it online. You must use your phone to activate your Walmart MasterCard.
In order to activate your Walmart credit card over the phone, you must dial the toll-free number on the back of your card. Over the phone, you can confirm and activate your Walmart Mastercard:
- Dial Capital One’s toll-free number, 1-877-362-5952.
- After connecting, ask them to activate the card.
- At this step, provide your card number, birthdate, and social security number.
- Enter all the required information using the phone’s keyboard.
How Do I activate my Visa card online?
Follow These Simple Steps:
- Open your online account and log in.
- Check your accounts for your new credit card.
- You have to key in the card number, expiration date, and CVV/CVC.
- If your service provider requests it, enter your birthday and social security number.
What Benefits Does The Walmart Money Card Offer?
The Walmart Money Card’s fundamental features include:
- Overdraft fees are nonexistent.
- Annual interest of 2%
- Using free money to reload the Walmart app.
- Immediately, direct transfer
- Families can join for free.
Advantages of Walmart MoneyCard Use
Many of the features offered on other Visa and MasterCard debit cards, such as fraud protection, are also included on the MoneyCard. There is also access to a free online bill-paying service. You may set up recurring money orders, paper checks, or both so that you can pay bills like your auto insurance on a monthly basis.
You may use these cards to send money to friends and family members throughout the nation. Shopping on Walmart.com, the Walmart app, at Walmart gas stations (2% cash back), and at Walmart stores (1% cash back) may entitle you to cash-back rewards. There is a $75 annual cap on cash-back incentives.
Structure of Walmart MoneyCard Fees
The MoneyCard costs $1 at every Walmart location. The $5.94 monthly service fee for the card is exempt if you received $500 or more in direct deposits the previous month.
Cash withdrawals from an ABM or teller cost $2.50, however, they are free at Walmart stores. For cash reloads, Walmart stores charge $3 as opposed to up to $5.95 at other reloading facilities. A 3% charge for foreign transactions and $0.50 for monitoring your ABM balance are additional costs.
A 12-pack of checks costs $5.95, whereas replacing a card costs $3 (or $15 for expedited shipment).
How Do I Sign In To My Walmart Money Card?
Follow these steps to log into your account:
- Use your computer’s browser to go to the official website at www.walmartmoneycard.com.
- You can click the symbol for client login on the website’s home page.
- Enter your login information on the ensuing login screen.
- Enter your password and user ID.
- To log in, click the symbol.
- You will have access to your account.
How Can I Get A Walmart MoneyCard?
A Walmart MoneyCard is simple to obtain. One may be purchased via the Walmart MoneyCard website, and delivery takes two weeks. You can get a card right now at any Walmart location, skipping the postal line. Before using your card, you must put money on it and be at least 18 years old.
All account features must be accessible using the mobile app, and the account must be registered with a valid Social Security number. Email or mobile verification is also required.
How Can I Add Cash To My Walmart MoneyCard?
You may top up your MoneyCard with cash:
- Money Transfer
- Banking Payment
- Paying with cash at the Walmart in your neighborhood.
How Do I Use My Walmart Money Card To Pay?
Shopping is simple with Walmart Money Cards. Here’s how to quickly pay with a credit card.
- Check Your Balance: Before making a purchase, check your card’s balance.
- Swipe your Walmart Money Card at the point of sale terminal or enter the card details online to make a transaction.
- Confirm Payment: Your balance will be taken out if authorized.
- Sign or Enter PIN: In order to complete the transaction, a merchant could ask you to sign a receipt or enter your PIN.
- Save Your Receipt: Save your receipt for your records after the transaction.
Ask the retailer about any limits on prepaid cards before making a purchase. Check your card’s fee schedule for overseas transactions and cash advance costs before using it.
What to Do If You Stole a Walmart Money Card?
Call 1-877-965-7848 as soon as you can to report the problem and have your Walmart Money Card deactivated.
- If your card is suspended, you have the option of getting a new one or receiving a cash refund.
- Even if you disable your Walmart money card for online transactions, you may still use it to make purchases offline. You won’t be able to use this card to make online transactions in this situation, though.
- As the Walmart Money Card does not require an OTP, it is easy for fraudsters to take advantage of you if you reveal your personal information to anyone.
Why Would You Use a Walmart Money Card?
- Receiving payment
- It functions like a debit card and is available anywhere.
- Easy to purchase and use
- Absence of a credit history requirement
- Once purchased, it becomes usable.
App for Walmart Money Card
The Walmart MoneyCard app allows users of mobile devices to manage their prepaid debit card balances. You may check account balances and transaction history with this app, make deposits, pay bills, and find ATMs nearby. The Walmart MoneyCard app is available for free download on the App Store and Google Play.
Money Card Activation Issues at Walmart
If your Walmart MoneyCard isn’t correctly activating, you may try a few different things to try to repair the issue:
Verify the details you provided
Examine the accuracy of the information you provided when buying the card, including your name, address, and Social Security number.
Check Your Card’s Balance
The activation procedure may have failed because the card’s balance is zero or negative.
Speak with customer service
If you’re still experiencing trouble, contact Walmart MoneyCard customer service at (877) 937-4098. You may get help from someone to activate your card and fix any other issues you might be having.
Change your device:
If you are having problems with one device, try activating it on a different computer or device.
Look for technical problems
Technical faults with the Walmart MoneyCard website or mobile application might occasionally cause activation problems. If you experience technical difficulties, try again later or contact customer care for assistance.
How Do I Log In To My Walmart Money Card?
The steps to log into your Walmart Money Card are as follows:
- Go to www.walmartmoneycard.com to access the Walmart Money Card website.
- In the upper right corner, click “Log In”.
- Type your User ID and Password into the spaces provided.
- To access your account, click “Log In”.
Click “Sign Up Now” on the login screen to open a Walmart Money Card account if you don’t already have one.