UP Police Constable & SI Recruitment 2024: Good news may arrive this year for individuals hoping to get hired as police constables in Uttar Pradesh. In truth, the Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotion Board in Lucknow is working on the processes for UP Police Constable Recruitment, and a notification for recruitment to more than a thousand UP Police Constable positions should be released within a few months.
UP Police Recruitment
In this case, interested and qualified individuals for this critical recruitment can apply online using the URL provided below. Interested and eligible applicants for UP Police Constable Bharti 2024 may learn more about this opportunity by reading the most recent updates provided below.
UP Police SI & Constable Recruitment 2024
|Recruitment Name||Uttar Pradesh Police Constable Recruitment 2024|
|Recruitment Board Name||Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment |
and Promotion Board, Lucknow
|designation||Police Constable, SI & PAC & Fireman|
|Number of posts||Thousand of posts|
|Selection Process||Written Exam, Physical Eligibility, Medical etc.|
|up police salary||Rs.5200-20200/-|
UP Police Constable Registration Fees
|Gen/ OBC||Rs 700/-|
|Mode of Payment of Examination Fee||Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking/ Bank Challan|
UP Police Constable Age Limit
|minimum age||18 years|
|Maximum Age (Male)||22 years|
|Maximum Age (Female)||25 years|
|start of application||February-March 2024 (Undetermined)|
|last date to apply||March-April 2024 (Undetermined)|
|Later date for payment of the examination fee||March-April 2024 (Undetermined)|
|exam date||Information will be released soon|
|Date of issue of admit card||before the exam|
How to Apply for UP Police Recruitment 2024
To apply for UP Police Job 2024, interested applicants should follow the steps outlined below.
- Candidates must go to the official UP Police official website at uppbpb.gov.in.
- To apply for this position, individuals must have a 12th-Class diploma or an equivalent degree.
- On the homepage, look for the application form link.
- Enter all of the essential papers accurately.
- Upload your papers, such as a picture, marksheet, and signature.
- The payment page will appear next; make your payment using Net Banking.
- You will receive both your application and your payment receipt.
- Make a copy of your application for future reference.