Notification for UKPSC Drug Inspector Recruitment 2024, Apply Date, Eligibility Criteria, The Uttarakhand Public Service Commission has issued a job advertisement for the position of Drug Inspector. The recruiting process for this post officially began in 2024. Applicants may still apply until the deadline of 2024. Candidates interested in applying for this post should carefully read the details before using. The D. Pharm degree is the bare minimum for admission.
UKPSC Drug Inspector Notification
2024 UKPSC Drug Inspector Recruitment, The Uttarakhand Public Service Commission (UKPSC) recently published a job advertisement for Drug Inspector Gr-II (Group C). Its formal notice, which included position specifics, was released in September 2024. Candidates who satisfy the UKPSC Drug Inspector Position 2024 qualifications may apply online. Candidates can submit their applications through the official website of the Uttarakhand Public Service Commission (UKPSC). The UKPSC Drug Inspector Job Notification 2024 is available on this page. For further information, see the official website or read the official announcement.
UKPSC Drug Inspector Notification 2024 Details
|Department/ Organization||Uttarakhand Public Service Commission (UKPSC)|
|Post Name||Drug Inspector Gr-II (Group C)|
|Salary/ Pay Level||Pay Level-07|
|Application Mode||Online Form|
Eligibility Criteria for UKPSC Drug Inspector Notification 2024
- Minimum – 21 years
- Maximum – 42 Years
- Bachelor’s Degree in Pharmacy or Pharmaceutical Sciences or Medicine with a specialization in Clinical Pharmacology or Microbiology or a degree in Pharm.D from a recognized University.
- Written exam
Application Fee Structure –
|Category Name||Applicable Fee|
|For General/ OBC Category Candidates||Update Soon|
|For SC/ ST Category Candidates||Update Soon|
Important Dates –
|To Apply for UKPSC Drug Inspector 2024 Exam||Update Soon|
|To Check UKPSC Drug Inspector 2024 Schedule||Update Soon|
How to Apply Online for UKPSC Drug Inspector Notification 2024.
- Candidates must visit the website at ukpsc.gov.in.
- Candidates must click the ‘Exams/Recruitments’ link on the homepage.
- Candidates must read the notification for the above position by searching for it.
- Applicants must follow the link to the application portal and fill out the required forms.
- Applicants must attach all required documentation.
- Applicants must print the completed application form for their records.