Notification, Deadline, and Qualifications for Kerala PSC’s 2024 Drug Inspector Recruitment Candidates looking for the most current Kerala government employment may want to take advantage of this fantastic opportunity. The Kerala Drugs Control Department has made a job notice for the hiring of Kerala Drug Inspectors 2024 available on its official website, keralapsc.gov.in. In the most current round of hiring for the job of Drugs Inspector, the Kerala Drugs Control Department accepts applications online from eligible and interested candidates. Interested candidates can apply right away at the URL below if they are serious about their careers and want to work for Kerala’s Drugs Control Department. Candidates are advised to submit their applications well in advance to avoid crowds on deadline days.
KPSC Drug Inspector Notification
Kerala PSC Drug Inspector Hiring, Kerala PSC Drug Inspector Jobs In 2024, the Kerala Drugs Control Department will post an advertisement for a drug inspector. The entire job notification is available for download at Keralapsc.gov.in for interested candidates. The following information regarding the Kerala PSC Drug Inspector position for 2024 includes the necessary qualifications, pay scale, exam date, admit card, and results due date. Apply for the position of drug inspector with Kerala PSC at Keralapsc.gov.in before the deadline. You might find it helpful to study the newest government job notifications and federal government openings before applying for the Kerala PSC Drug Inspector 2024 vacancy notice.
Kerala PSC Drug Inspector Notification 2024: Details
|The last date for submission of Application||Kerala Drugs Control Department|
|Job Type||Kerala Govt|
|Recruitment Type||Direct Recruitment|
|Post Name||Drugs Inspector|
|Total Vacancy||Update Soon|
|Job Location||All Over Kerala|
|Application Start||Update Soon|
|The last date for submission of the Application||Update Soon|
Eligibility Criteria for Kerala PSC Drug Inspector Notification 2024
- Minimum – 21 years
- Maximum – 36 Years
- Bachelor’s Degree in Pharmacy, Pharmaceutical Sciences, or Medicine specializing in Clinical Pharmacology or Microbiology or a degree in Pharm.D from a recognized University.
- Written exam
Application Fee Structure –
|Category Name||Applicable Fee|
|For General/ OBC Category Candidates||Update Soon|
|For SC/ ST Category Candidates||Update Soon|
Important Dates –
|To Check the Kerala PSC Drug Inspector 2024 Schedule||Update Soon|
|To Check Kerala PSC Drug Inspector 2024 Schedule||Update Soon|
How to Complete the Online Form for Kerala PSC’s 2024 Drug Inspector Notification
- Next, look at the notification’s link on the Kerala Drugs Control Department website’s notification panel for the particular Kerala Drugs Inspector Recruitment 2024 notification.
- Click the link to apply online if you meet the requirements.
- A second window will open with a tab for the application cost.
- Now, fill out the form under the guidelines and provide the pertinent candidate document data.
- Submit the application fee under the directions in the notice.
- You must click the submit link to submit the application.
- Please print off the Application form after downloading it to have a copy for later use.