TTET Application Form 2024: Tripura TET is a state-level admission test for teaching positions. Fill out the Tripura TET Form every year for the declaration of TET for Primary and Upper Primary levels. Candidates can use this to apply for teaching positions in the state. The Teachers Recruitment Board will issue the Tripura TET notification in 2024.
T-TET Application Form 2024 will be available very shortly. On this website, candidates may access the Tripura TET Online Application Form. As a result, all applicants should carefully study this material for further information. TRB Tripura administers the TET test in two parts. Paper 1 is for primary school teachers in grades 1–5. Paper 2 is for upper primary teachers in grades 6–8. Candidates may get the Tripura TET Exam Date 2024 on the official website.
TTET Application Form Every year, applicants take this test. All applicants can be state-level teachers in Tripura based on their performance in the Tripura Teacher Eligibility Test. On the basis of their merit, candidates can fill out the application form. The Tripura Teacher Eligibility Test (Tripura TET) was offered by the Teachers Recruitment Board of Tripura to select candidates for Primary Teacher (Class IV), and Paper-II would be administered to applicants for Upper Primary Teacher (Class). wish to work as VI-VIII) across Tripura. This page will provide applicants with full information on the Tripura Teacher Eligibility Test (Tripura TET), including the T-TET Application Form 2024, Dates, and Form Filling Process, among other things.
Tripura TET Application Form 2024
|Exam Conducting Authority||Teachers Recruitment Board (TRB) Tripura|
|Exam Name||Tripura Teacher Eligibility Test2024|
|Exam Level||State Level|
|Exam Type||Entrance Exam Type: Eligibility Test|
|Tripura TET Object||Offer the Eligibility Certification for Applying for Tripura Govt.|
Tripura TET Apply Online Eligibility Criteria 2024
- For Paper 1: Applicants should have a senior secondary or its equivalent qualification with at least 50% marks or a diploma (Elementary Education / Special Education) / B.L. Ed/B.Ed.
- For Paper 2: candidates must have a bachelor’s degree with at least 50% marks in B.Ed., Elementary Education, and Senior Secondary (B.A./B.Sc.Ed or B.A.Ed/B.Sc.Ed) Must have a 2 diploma.
Tripura TET 2024 Application Fee:
|SC/ ST/ PH||Rs. 200|
Tripura TET Exam Pattern 2024
|Subject||No of Question||Marks|
|Tripura TET Paper-I Exam Pattern|
|Child Development and Pedagogy||30||30|
|Language I (English)||30||30|
|Language II (Bengali) Compulsory||30||30|
|Tripura TET Paper-II Exam Pattern|
|Child Development and Pedagogy: Compulsory||30||30|
|Language I (English) Compulsory||30||30|
|Language II (Bengali): Compulsory||30||30|
|Social Studies Optional||60||60|
How do I fill out the Tripura TRB TET 2024 Application Form Online?
- To begin, applicants should go to the TRB’s official website at http://trb.tripura.gov.in/.
- Then return to the webpage and click the Register button.
- Now, carefully fill out the registration form and click here to submit the button.
- Get your Registration Number and Password, which will be emailed to your registered email address and password.
- Re-login to your account.
- Fill in the general information, such as 10th grade.
- Then, in the needed PDF, upload the photographs and signatures.
- Following that, pay the application fee.
- Finally, print out the application form for future reference.