DIET CET 2023 Notification / APDITCET Online Application / DIETCET Exam Dates 2023, Form www.dietcet.cgg.gov.in/, District Institute of Education and Training (DIET) announced the Common Entrance Test (CET) Notification Release Announced for the online application form of 2 years diploma course admission in the AP District Institute of Education and Training (DIET) Common Entrance Test (CET) Government District,
Institutes of Educational Training (DIETs) and Private Elementary Teacher, Training Institutions in the state to be conducted by Department of School Education, Government of Andhra Pradesh on Exam Date – Friday, st, May, 2023
Eligibility Criteria for Admission: DITCET ( DEECET)
The candidate should satisfy Local/Non-Local Status requirements as laid down in the A.P. Educational Institutions (Regulation of admission) Order 1974 as subsequently amended. Candidate should have obtained a rank in DIET CET 2023 and should satisfy the eligibility criteria prescribed.
Age Limit: The candidates should have completed 17 years as on –2023. There is no upper age limit.
Note: The candidates who passed Intermediate examination with Vocational course (s) are not eligible.
The candidate who passed or appeared for the 10+2 Examinations (qualifying examination) or its equivalent are eligible to appear for the entrance test. But they should have passed the qualifying examination by the time of admission.The candidate should have secured 45 percent of marks in aggregate in qualifying examination. The minimum
percentage of marks in the case of Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe and Physically Challenged candidates shall however be 40 percent.’
Important dates of DIET CET -2023 ( DEECET)
- Download of DIETCET Information Bulletin 28.04.2016 onwards
- Payment of Fees at AP Online or e-Seva 6.05.2014 to 18.05.2016
- Online submission of application through links http://dietcet.cgg.gov.in 5.05.2016 to 26.05.2016
- Help Desk services on all working days 13.05.2016 to 26.06.2016
- Download of Hall Tickets 5.06.2016 onwards
- Schedule of Examination 15.06.2016 10.30 am to 12.30 pm
- Declaration of Results 30.06.2016
- Last Date of Counselling 1.07.2023
More Ditails of DITCET or DEECET Officiall web portal at http://dietcet.cgg.gov.in/