If you want to acquire the SBI passbook online, this is the website for you. Previously, you could just download SBI mpassbook apk App to download SBI e-statements, however this option is no longer available. You may now get it by utilising one of the five methods indicated in the post.
Download SBI Passbook Online
We discussed how to reset your SBI Yono Lite profile password in our previous post, and in this piece, we will go over six other methods to view your SBI account statements, both online and offline.
How Can I Get My SBI Passbook Online? SBI offers its customers a variety of online services for quick account access. Obtaining the account passbook online is one such service. This post will show you how to acquire the SBI passbook online. The information in the handbook is delivered in a step-by-step fashion.
What are the requirements for obtaining an SBI passbook online?
- Mobile phone number – You should carry a mobile phone number that is linked to your bank. From here, update the mobile number in SBI.
- Username and password for SBI Internet Banking.
- To receive OTP through SMS, your mobile phone must be linked to an active plan.
Method 1: How do I receive my SBI passbook online using the Yono Lite App?
Follow these simple steps to obtain your SBI Mini Statement and Passbook –
- First and foremost, download the SBI Yono Lite App to your phone.
- Download SBI Yono Lite for android
- Download SBI Yono Lite for iOS
- Now, launch the app and sign in with your Internet banking user ID and password.
- To verify your identity, enter the OTP obtained on your phone during the registration procedure.
- After completing the registration process, log in to Yono Lite using the Easy PIN or user id and Password.
- Now, from the main page, select My Accounts.
- Click the mPassbook option on the new page.
- Now, select View mPassbook from the menu.
- On the following page, enter your account number.
- Now, on the screen, press the Refresh icon to get the most recent transactions.
- You may now access your SBI passbook on your phone online.
Method 2 – How to Obtain an SBI Passbook Online Without Using Internet Banking?
If you do not have SBI internet banking access, there is another option to see your SBI passbook online.
- Install the SBI Quick App on your smartphone.
- Download SBI Quick App for Android
- Download SBI Quick App for iOS
- Now, launch the app and provide all necessary rights.
- Tap the Account services option and then the “Register” option from the main page.
- Enter the Account Number now.
- Your phone will now launch an SMS app.
- Send the previously written SMS to the phone number 7208933148.
- SBI Quick registration is now complete, and you will receive a confirmation message.
- The 6-month E-statement option is available in the SBI Quick App.
- Tap the SMS button to the right of this choice.
- To open the file, enter the account number and four-digit passcode.
- Your phone’s SMS app will now launch.
- Send the pre-written message to the specified phone number.
- Open your email after you’ve successfully sent the message.
- Check your inbox for a fresh email from SBI with the last six months’ statement.
This is how you can get SBI passbook online without internet banking.
How to Obtain a Mini Statement Online Due to a Missed Call?
You can monitor your latest account transactions through missed call if you don’t have internet. SBI provides the option to obtain an SBI mini statement by missed phone.
To receive the small statement on mobile, all you need is a bank-registered cellphone number.
- Obtain your bank-registered mobile phone number and dial the following number from the dial pad.
- SBI mini statement missed call number – 9223866666
- Call this number and wait for it to automatically disconnect.
- You will receive an SMS containing the past five transactions on your account within a few seconds.