The State Bank of India has sought applications for regular and contractual positions of Specialist Cadre Officers. For various departments such as data, technology, and testing, these responsibilities include Assistant General Manager, Chief Manager, Project Manager, and so on. Interested and qualified people should apply for the opportunities listed on the bank.sbi/careers website. Online registration will open in May and will close in June 2024.
SBI Bank Recruitment
Check the Vacancy, Post, Qualification, Salary, and Application Procedure for SBI Recruitment 2024. SBI Recruitment 2024: The State Bank of India (SBI) is looking for a Vice President (Stressed Assets Marketing) on a contract basis. According to the official SBI Recruitment 2024 notice, the successful applicant would be deployed in Mumbai. The minimum age requirement for the aforementioned job is 40 years, while the maximum age restriction for the Vice President post is 50 years, according to the official SBI Recruitment 2024 notice.
SBI Clerk Recruitment 2024 Eligibility Criteria:
- The Aspirants should have completed Graduation in any discipline from a recognized University board.
SBI Clerk Recruitment 2024 Age Limit:
- The age limit for the vacancy is a minimum of 20 years to a maximum of 28 years as of 01.08.2024. The age relaxation for the post is as per the official Rule.
SBI Clerk Recruitment 2024 Salary:
- The salary for the post is Rs.17900-1000/3-20900-1230/3-24590-1490/4-30550- 1730/7-42600-3270/1-45930-1990/1-47920
SBI Clerk Recruitment 2024 Application Fee:
- The application fee for General/ OBC/ EWS Aspirants is Rs.750/- and SC/ ST/ PwBD/ ESM/DESM Aspirants is Nil.
SBI Clerk Recruitment 2024 Selection Process:
- The selection process will consist of an online test (pre & Main exam) and a test of specified opted local language.
How to Apply:
- Go to the SBI website and log in. ‘Careers‘ should be chosen from the menu.
- There will be an online application portal for SBI employment at www.sbi.co.in. Visit the Join SBI website and choose the option for Current Openings at the top of the page.
- Applications will be accepted for the open SBI positions. Give all necessary information. Upload the required papers as scanned copies.
- Finish paying the application cost. Ensure the information you offer is correct.