RRB Ajmer Recruitment 2024: Group D Position for Railway Loco Pilot, RRB Ajmer Recruitment 2024: There is good news for everyone who is applying for Indian Railway Jobs. One of the finest areas for hiring in the public sector is Indian Railway. Candidates wanting to take advantage of current RRB Ajmer openings may visit our page to learn more about the RRB Ajmer Group D Recruitment 2024. Candidates may submit applications for a number of positions, including assistant station manager, assistant operations manager, junior clerk/cum typist, assistant locomotive pilot, etc. You can find information about the Railway Ajmer Loco Pilot Vacancy 2024 as well as other crucial details about Indian Railway Recruitment on this page, including the official announcement, eligibility requirements, how to submit an application, the date of the exam, the hiring procedure, and more. For comprehensive details, read the article in its entirety.
RRB Ajmer Group D Recruitment
Every year, RRB Ajmer (Railway Recruitment Board Ajmer) posts a large number of job openings for all qualified applicants. If you meet the qualifying requirements listed below, you should apply for the RRB Ajmer Group D position, for which we are primarily providing information on this website. We have included the details about the RRB Ajmer Group D Bharti 2024 Notification below in this post. Many lakh individuals from around India want to apply for this RRB Ajmer Group D Vacancy 2024.
- Educational Qualification: Matriculation or Class 10th Examination; and must possess the qualification of ITI (NCVT or SCVT) from any recognized board or institution for Assistant Loco Pilot (ALP) posts. Passing the Inter (10+2) examination is a must for Technician posts in the Indian Railway.
- Age Limit: Between 18 (eighteen) and 25 (twenty five) years for Assistant Loco Pilot posts, and 18 (eighteen) and 28 (twenty eight) years for Technician posts
- Age Relaxation ->> Age relaxation will be given to the reserved category.
- Pay Package ->> Appointed candidates will obtain a better salary along with a grade pay of Rs. 1900/-.
- Selection Mode ->> Selection of applicants will be based on a written test (computer-based test) or skill test (If Applicable).
- Application Fee:
- General applicants are required to deposit an amount of Rs. 100.
Reserved category applicants, such as SC/ST, ex-servicemen, PWD, and Women job seekers, need not pay a fee.
How to Apply
If you want to apply for the RRB Ajmer recruitment in 2024, follow the instructions below:
- Step 1: Go to rrbajmer.gov.in, which is the official portal.
- Step 2: On the homepage, click the “Employment Notice” link.
- Step 3: Select the appropriate year, which is “2024.”
- Step 4: During this session, you may access all RRB Ajmer employment notices.
- Step 5: Select the PDF button. Examine it thoroughly.
- Step 6: Print off the PDF files for your future use.
- Step 7: Complete your application process by providing proper information.