Current Railway Junior Engineer (JE), DMS, and CMA Jobs Opening Notification, RRB Ajmer Recruitment 2024 You now have a fantastic opportunity to begin your career in the Indian railway department with the Posts of Junior Engineer (JE), DMS, CMA, NTPC & Various Posts if you want to work in the railway department. then choose someone based on the CBT Exam. The Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) in Ajmer is seeking qualified applicants to fill 1,000+ Bumper Junior Engineer (JE), DMS, CMA, NTPC, and Other posts. If you meet the requirements (as shown below), you can register online at www.rrbajmer.org, the RRB Ajmer official portal website. Note: No other application methods will be accepted. We are recommending that all applicants read the official notice and all pertinent information regarding the RRB Ajmer recruitment 2024 notice.
RRB Ajmer Recruitment
Junior Engineer (JE), DMS, and CMA for Railways Complete Information Candidates for Group C, Junior Engineer (JE), DMS, and CMA posts in the Ajmer region may apply through the RRB, Ajmer Board. The Indian Railways’ Railway Recruitment Board is in charge of administering computer-based tests. The application form is accessible and will always be open. Keep checking back for details on all Indian Railway Ajmer job opportunities as they become available.
RRB Ajmer Recruitment 2024 Salary
The salary structure of the posts available under the RRB Ajmer recruitment 2024 shall be as per the rules and regulations of the concerned authority. The selected candidates will be eligible to get a basic salary, including other perks and allowances.
- Basic Salary: Rs.35,400/-
RRB Ajmer Recruitment 2024 Eligibility Criteria
- To be eligible for RRB Ajmer jobs in 2024, candidates must fulfill the criteria laid down by the conducting authority. The complete details of the requirement is provided in the sections below.
The required RRB Ajmer recruitment in 2024 is as follows:
- The candidates must have a degree or diploma in any Engineering discipline.
- The candidates applying for the RRB Ajmer recruitment 2024 must be between 18-33 years of age. An essential requirement that aspirants must adhere to is the age limit.
RRB Ajmer Recruitment 2024 Selection Process
The selection of the candidates applying for the RRB Ajmer 2024 recruitment will be done through the set process. The details are provided below:
- computer-based test
- Medical Test
- Document Verification
RRB Ajmer Recruitment 2024 Application Procedure
- The application for the RRB Ajmer recruitment 2024 shall be filled out in online mode. The application fee and steps to apply are mentioned below for the candidate’s reference.
The application fee to be remitted while applying online for the RRB Ajmer recruitment 2024 is a follows:
- Others- Rs.500/-
- ST/ SC- Rs.250/-
The Procedure to Follow to Apply
In order to submit an application for the RRB Ajmer recruitment 2024, individuals who are interested in the position can follow the procedures listed below:
- Visit the official website at rrbajmer.gov.in as the first step.
- Step 2: Navigate to the top of the webpage and choose the “Employment Notice” link.
- The third step is to select the appropriate year by clicking on “2024.”
- Step 4: During this session, you will have access to all of the employment alerts for RRB Ajmer.
- Click on the accessible PDF in the fifth step. Examine it with great attention.
- Step 6: Print off copies of the PDF for use as a reference in the future.
- Step 7 requires you to submit your information in the correct manner and finish the application process.