Information on Redwood Credit Union’s online banking login, registration, and account recovery is provided in this article. How can I use the smartphone app to access mobile banking? How can I locate the closest bank branch, ABM, operating times, etc.?
Redwood Credit Union Login
Sign in to Redwood Credit Union’s online banking Customers of Redwood Credit Union may easily access banking services anytime, anywhere by simply signing in to their accounts with the use of the internet banking service. Customers may access their online banking accounts by going to the official website. Please review the instructions below.
The information shown below will be necessary for a safe and successful login process.
- A reliable, private device.
- The most recent version of a web browser, such as Safari, Firefox, or Google Chrome.
- An uninterrupted, high-quality internet connection.
- The online banking user name and password.
We can go on to the login procedure if you satisfy the aforementioned fundamental requirements.
Step 1: Open a web browser and navigate to the official website, www.redwoodcu.orgThe website’s home page will appear (as seen below).
Step 2: Go to the upper right corner of the page and click the “Log In” option. On the screen, a login form (as seen below) will appear.
Step 3: Type in your Username and click Log In. Enter your password to access your account on the next page.
Note: You must respond to the security question and log in to your account the first time you access your account from your smartphone.
Union Credit Redwood Login to mobile banking
Download the Redwood CU mobile app to take advantage of mobile banking that is more practical, quick, and accessible. Customers may utilize mobile banking while on the go and use the smartphone app to access any banking service.
The mobile app offers superior data encryption and privacy in addition to all financial functions. Data security is not something that should be considered. All consumer data is completely secure.
The Redwood mobile app must first be downloaded in order to access mobile banking.
App for internet banking at Redwood Credit Union
Downloading the official mobile app is possible in a number of ways. The first approach is to simply launch the Google Play Store or Apple App Store app on your smartphone and perform a “Redwood” search. You may quickly download the official app from the URL that is provided on your smartphone.
Below are some further choices.
- Downloading from the main webpage
You may download the Redwood mobile app directly from the official website if you want to utilize a more reliable source. Please carry out the actions below.
- Use a mobile browser to access the official website www.redwoodcu.org.
- From the top menu, select Services -> Online & Mobile.
- The Redwood website’s mobile banking page will then open once you click the Mobile banking link.
- Next, click the link to download the mobile app.
- A pop-up will display links to the Android and iOS apps.
- To download the application to your smartphone, click the link.
Links for direct downloads:
The Redwood app may be downloaded directly from the URLs provided below. To get the app, simply click the link.
Mobile app login
- After installing the official app on your smartphone, launch it.
- A login screen may be seen there (as illustrated below).
- To access your account, enter your user name and password and tap the Login button.
- You can enable the mobile app’s fingerprint or Face ID login features after your initial login.
Join the Redwood Credit Union?
If you don’t already have an online account, you must register and sign up for online banking services in order to use all digital banking services. Please review the instructions below to create a new account.
Step 1: Open the official website.
Step 2: On the login screen, after clicking the Log In link in the top right corner, click the Enroll in Mobile Banking link once again. Additionally, you may go to the Online & Mobile Banking website and select the Enroll option in the upper right corner.
Step 3: Next, type in your card or account number and click the Start button. You must follow all of the instructions listed below.
- Enter Member Information
- Setup Username/Password
- Setup Security Questions
- Setup Security Phrase/Picture
- Finish the enrollment process.
After completing the sign-up process, you can log in with your newly created username and password.
For any assistance, please call 1-707-545-4000 OR 1-800-479-7928 (toll-free), Monday – Friday, 7:00 am to 8:00 pm PST, Saturday, 8:00 am to 5:00 pm PSTOther phone numbers:
|Investments & wealth management||1-800-479-7928|
|RCU Auto Services||1-877-545-0800|
|RCU Insurance Services||1-866-477-4225|
3033 Cleveland Ave Suite 100, Santa Rosa, CA 95403, United States
Redwood credit union links:
Please have a look at mentioned important links for different Redwood credit union services.
- 1-Official website:
- 2-Online banking website:
- 3-Online banking login page:
- 4-Password reset page:
- 5-Username recovery page:
- 6-Unlock your account:
- 7-Personal online banking enrollment:
- 8-Business banking enrollment page:
- 9-Find nearest Branch, ATM, and working hours:
- 12-current openings:
- 14-Send a secure message:
Holiday Calendar of Redwood Credit Union
Below is a list of the Holidays that fall in2024. Redwood credit union will be closed on below mentioned days.
|Holiday type||Date and day|
|New Year’s Day||Monday, January 2|
|Martin Luther King, Jr. Day||Monday, January 16|
|Presidents Day||Monday, February 20|
|Memorial Day||Monday, May 29|
|Juneteenth Day||Monday, June 19|
|Independence Day||Tuesday, July 4|
|Labor Day||Monday, September 4|
|Team Development Day||Monday, October 9|
|Veterans Day||Saturday, November 11|
|Thanksgiving Day||Thursday, November 23|
|Christmas Day||Monday, December 25|