This article contains details on First Trust Credit Union Online Banking login, enrollment, and enrollment-related information. Customers may locate whatever they’re seeking for with ease because all links are updated.
First Trust Credit Union
Banking online at First Trust Credit Union Login, Your internet banking account may be accessed quite easily. All you need is your Its Me 247 username and password that you registered with. You also require a private, secure gadget with a functional internet connection. To access the official website, a current, contemporary web browser is also necessary.
Now lets check out the login steps.
Step 1: Visit the official website www.firsttrustcu.com.
Step 2: Above the top menu, as seen in the image above, is a link to iIt’s me 247 online banking. When you click on this link, a login screen for online banking will appear (as seen below).
Step 3: On this login screen, enter your username and password and click “Sign In” to access your account.
How do I change my online banking password?
Customers who accidentally forget their password can reset it using the self-service option. Check out the steps below.
- Go to the First Trust credit union’s login page.
- On the login screen, click the option labelled “Forgot Password.”
- On the following screen, enter your Username and click Continue.
- A link will be sent to your registered email address.
- By clicking that link, you may change your password and reset it.
Credit Union First Trust Login to mobile banking
Customers may access all banking services in digital form through mobile banking, which is similar to online banking.
Download the app for First Trust Credit Union.
Download the official mobile app first before using it to access mobile banking services. The program may be downloaded using any of the ways listed below.
From the official website, download:
- Go to the First Trust Credit Union website.
- Go to the footer part of the website by scrolling down.
- There are links to the iOS and Android apps in the footer.
- on download an app on your smartphone, click on the icon for that app.
b-Download from the store apps:
Customers can searh the First Trust Credit Union app on the Google Play and Apple App store and download the official app.
c-Direct download links:
Mobile app login process:
- If you have downloaded the mobile app then you can open the app on your smartphone.
- You will see a login form on the mobile screen.
- Type the exact same username and password that you use for your online banking account.
- Enter your mobile banking credentials by tapping the Log In button.
Customers can use voice or face recognition, finger print or PIN authentication after logging in.
Please contact through the below information.
- Michigan City – 219-879-6161 OR Toll-Free: 800-276-6161
- LaPorte – 219-324-4359
- Valparaiso – 219-462-7805
- Wheatfield – 219-956-3922
- Michigan City – 219-873-1331
- LaPorte – 219- 325-3982
- Valparaiso – 219-462-4613
- Wheatfield – 219-956-4118
For any concerns relating to the website, members can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
Important connections to FirstTrustCU
We are providing some key connections to various banking and financial services. Clicking on these links will take all FirstTrustCU members straight to that service.
- 1-Official website:
- 2-Online banking login page:
- 3-Password reset page:
- 4-First Trust credit union Rates:
- 5-FirstTrustCU nearest location, ATM, and working hours:
- 6-Student loans:
- 7-Scholarship Information: