The Punjab Police SI & Constable Recruitment Bharti 2024 Coming Soon With Notification, Online Application Link, Age Limit, Salary / Pay Scale, Educational Requirements, Selection Process, Vacancy, etc. is Detailed Information Provided Here.
Punjab Police Recruitment
For direct hiring to 1746 Constable positions in the District Police Cadre of the Punjab Police, the Punjab Police has released the Punjab Police Constable Recruitment Bharti 2024 announcement. These positions are for ongoing employment.
Punjab Police SI & Constable Notification
Below you will find all information on the Punjab Police Constable Recruitment Bharti 2024, including the official notice, online application link, eligibility requirements, educational requirements, salary/pay scale, vacancy, and other pertinent information.
|Organisation Name||Punjab Police|
|Recruitment Exam Name||Punjab Police Constable Recruitment 2024|
|Recruitment Category||Punjab Government Jobs|
Educational Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria for Punjab Police Constable
- The following prerequisites must be met by applicants in order to be qualified for the position of constable in the Punjab Police’s District Police Cadre:- A 10+2 diploma or its equivalent from a university or education board of repute.
- The minimal educational requirement for ex-service members is matriculation.
- In addition to the aforementioned requirements, all applicants must have passed the matriculation test with Punjabi as one of the required or elective courses, or any other exam with a Punjabi equivalent that has been approved by the Punjab Government.
Age Limits Specified by Punjab Police for Constable Posts
According to the Punjab Police’s announcement, the following age requirements (as of January 1,2024) are necessary for the position of Constable in the District Police Cadre:
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 28 years
According to Punjab Government regulations, applicants from different reserved groups would have their upper age restriction relaxed.
Selection Process for Punjab Police Constable
- The following steps make up the Punjab Police Constable selection process:
- Stage I: It comprises of two Computer Based, Multiple Choice Question (MCQ) type Papers, Paper I and Paper II, with Paper II having qualifying characteristics.
- Physical Measurement Tests (PMT) and Physical Screening Tests (PST) make up Stage II. Physical Screening Test as well as Physical Measurement Test must both be qualifying in character.
- Stage III: Document Scrutiny is included.
Application Fees for Punjab Police Constable Recruitment Bharti2024
Candidates are required to pay Application Fee & Examination Fee as per details given below:-
|Category||Application Fee||Examination Fee||Total|
|General||₹ 450||₹ 650||₹ 1100|
|Ex-Servicemen(ESM) of Punjab State only/ Lineal Descendants of ESM||₹ 500||₹ 0||₹ 500|
|SC/ST of all States and Backward Classes of Punjab State only||₹ 450||₹ 150||₹ 600|
|Economically Weaker Sections(EWS)||₹ 450||₹ 150||₹ 600|
Important Dates for Punjab Police Constable Recruitment Bharti2024
|Date of Notification||2024|
|Starting Date of Online Application||2024 (from 07:00 p.m.)|
|Last Date of Online Application||2024 (upto 11:55 p.m.)|
Steps to apply for Punjab Police SI & Constable posts
- visit punjabpolice.gov.in, the organization’s website
- Go to “Recruitment” and select the “Register” option.
- Sign in to continue the application process.
- Complete the form, pay the cost, and upload the necessary paperwork.
- Send the form in and print a copy for your records.