The Textfree Web service allows users to send an unlimited number of text messages (SMS) from their computers. Pinger is a cross-platform texting and calling software for smartphones. Customers may also phone a number and leave an audio message using the service.
Users can phone and text those who do not use Pinger to converse. The biggest feature of this service is that texting and calling throughout North America’s 35 nations, as well as within the United States and Canada, are both free.
Step-by-Step Guide for Pinger Login
- Visit the Pinger sign-in page, which may be found at this address: http://www.pinger.com/tfw/.
- Select the link that reads, “Existing user log in!”
- On your screen’s centre left side, in the first field of the access form, type in your username.
- Fill up the second field box with your Pinger.com user password.
- All that’s left to do to complete the process is to click the blue “Login” button.
Pinger Sign Up
You must first register for a free account in order to send messages using this service for free. To do this, go to Pinger’s web app page using the link provided below in the first step of this tutorial, click the blue “Sign Up Free” button, and then fill out the registration form that appears as soon as you do.
Simply type your username, which will be something like “firstname.lastname@example.org,” your password, your email address, and the security code in the box provided at the bottom of the registration form to verify that you are a human being before clicking “Create.” Once you’ve finished the signup procedure, return to this page to find out how to log into your new account.