How to Sign in to Zendesk
Zendesk is a cloud-based customer service software suite made and offered by Zendesk, Inc. Through an advanced help desk reporting system, problem tracking, and customer service support, the software makes it easy and quick for businesses worldwide to give excellent customer service.
Login Zendesk Account?
They give you an easy-to-use, fast, intuitive, and user-friendly interface that will help your agents give the best customer service. You’ll also get reports and analytics, and you’ll have access to key metrics that will increase efficiency and help you make workflow improvements you’ll be thankful for.
To start using Zendesk’s online services, go to https://www.zendesk.com/register, fill out the registration form in the middle of your screen, enter the name of your company in the first field, choose a web address or URL for your account (e.g.: yourcompanyname.zendesk.com), enter your phone number, choose from the drop-down menu how many people you currently employ, and then click on the orange “Next” button at the bottom of the registration form.
How to Sign in to Zendesk: A Step-by-Step Guide
- Go to the site’s sign-in page at “yourcompanyname.zendesk.com”, which is its URL.
- Click the “Login” or “Sign In” button in the top right area of your screen.
- In the first box of the entry form, type your email address.
- In the second field box, type your user password.
- Click the “Sign In” button at the bottom right of the entry form, and you’re in!
How to Recover Your Zendesk Password
If you forget or lose your password, go back to the site’s login page and follow my instructions. Click the “Forgot Password?” link, enter the email address you used to sign up and click “Submit.”