New Recruitment for OSSSC PEO Panchayat Executive Officer (PEO) vacancies is now open for online applications, according to a recent announcement from the Odisha Subordinate Staff Selection Commission (OSSSC). As a result, we kindly ask that you read the contents of the OSC PEO New Recruitment 2024 details below. You can discover all the information about this OSC Panchayat Executive Officer Recruitment 2024 here, including all educational requirements, age restrictions, the hiring procedure, the number of openings, the location of the position, crucial dates, and other qualifying conditions. You can post a query or a doubt in the comments section below.
Odisha Gram Panchayat Notification
Odisha Panchayat Secretary Recruitment 2024: Odisha Panchayat level Government Jobs Odisha Panchayat Secretary Recruitment 2024: The Office of the PACS Ltd. offers you the chance to join various Odisha Panchayat Secretary Recruitment 2024 positions, and if you meet all the requirements, you can apply. You must read the official notice before using it for the Odisha Panchayat Secretary Job. We offer Odisha Panchayat Level Freshers Vacancies, Panchayat Office Job Openings in Odisha, Odisha Govt Job Openings, Panchayat Level Govt Job Openings, and Panchayat Secretary 10th Pass Govt Jobs on this page.
For Secretary Post
- The candidate must be a Graduate in any Discipline from any recognized University with Computer Proficiency.
For Jogan Sahayak
- The candidate must be 10th in any Discipline from any recognized board.
- Minimum Age- 18 Years
- Maximum Age- 35 Years
- Age Relaxation: As per Government Rules.
- For ST/SC/PWD-05 Years
- For Ex-servicemen, 05 years
- For PWD+SC/ST- 15 Years
- For more information
- Please visit it’s official website.
- For General Candidates: free
- For SC / ST/ex-service candidates: free
- Panchayat will accept the application fee through online net banking/credit card/debit card/UPI only.
- Fees, once paid, will not be refunded under any circumstances.
- Candidates selected on merit were awarded points based on the percentage of marks secured in the HSC/+2/+3 examination.
Odisha Panchayat Secretary Salary
- For Secretary: – 5,200 /- to Rs – 20,200 /- with Grade Pay of Rs – 1,900 /- Per Month and other allowances are admissible subject to the fulfillment of candidates.
How to Apply for Government Jobs in Odisha Panchayat Raj in 2024?
- Please visit the Odisha Panchayat Raj’s Official Website.
- Look for the recruitment announcements for the Odisha Panchayat Raj that you wish to apply for.
- To access the online form, click the Register or Apply Now button.
- Visit https://odishapanchayat.gov.in/ if you can’t locate any current Odisha Panchayat Raj job notifications.
- To apply for a job, click on any job notification.