Overview of the GPSSB Gram Sevak Recruitment 2024 Beginning in March 2024, candidates may apply online for the GPSSB Gram Sevak and Mukhiya Sevika posts. The table below contains information about GPSSB Recruitment 2024 for candidates to review.
GPSSB Gram Sevak Notification 2024 Details
|Organization Name||Gujarat Panchayat Service Selection Board|
|Notification Release Date||Update Soon|
|Starting date to Apply||Update Soon|
|Last date to Apply||Update Soon|
|Mode of application||Online|
|Selection Procedure||Written Test & Document Verification|
Eligibility Criteria for GPSSB Gram Sevak Notification 2024
- Age Limit
- Minimum – 18 years
- Maximum – 36 Years
- Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates should have a Bachelor’s Degree or PG equivalent from a recognized Board/ University/Institution.
- Selection Process
- Written exam
Application Fee Structure:
|Category Name||Applicable Fee|
|For General/ OBC Category Candidates||Update Soon|
|For SC/ ST Category Candidates||Update Soon|
Important Dates –
|To Apply for GPSSB Gram Sevak 2024 Exam||Update Soon|
|To Check GPSSB Gram Sevak 2024 Schedule||Update Soon|
The GPSSB has published a notification on its official website in response to advertisement no—2024 about recruiting Gram Sevak and Mukhiya Sevika for 1796 open jobs. The GPSSB Gram Sevak Notification 2024 PDF and GPSSB Mukhiya Sevika Notification 2024 PDF are available for download via the direct links below for qualified and interested applicants. Candidates must thoroughly read the notice before applying for the GPSSB Recruitment 2024.
Steps to Apply Online for GPSSB Recruitment 2024, Candidates may apply online for GPSSB Recruitment 2024 by following the instructions below or clicking the link above.
- Visit @ojas.gujarat.gov.in, the official recruiting website.
- Select the advertising associated with ad no. 2024.
- Select the screen’s highlighted “Apply Now” option.
- Sign up with a working email address and mobile number.
- The system will produce a registration number and password.
- Sign in using your registration information and password, then complete the form by adding your photo and signature.
- Provide the necessary application fee.
- Print a copy of the application for your records.