We will notify you of the different openings announced by the Nagaland Forest Department through this post. All job searchers should take advantage of this fantastic chance. Candidates interested in these positions can submit their applications online at www.forest.nagaland.gov.in.
Nagaland Forest Guard Recruitment
To aid in our efforts to safeguard and conserve our state’s natural resources, the Nagaland Forest Department is now accepting applicants for the job of Forest Guard.
This page includes all the essential information about the job opening, including the requirements for employment, the location of the position, required qualifications, and instructions for applying. Candidates are recommended to first confirm their qualifying requirements before submitting an application for the position with the Nagaland Forest Department.
- Candidate must have Passed a HSLC from a recognized board / University
- Minimum Age Limit : 18-Years
- Maximum Age Limit : 25-Years
- Written Exam
Physical Standard Test (PST) :
|For All Categories||152.5 cm||145 cm|
|Chest (Only for men)||Normal||Expanded|
|General||80 cm||85 cm|
- Male : 25 km in four hours
- Female : 16 km in four hours
Application Fee and Payment
- Application Fee : 200
- The fee may be paid through Demand Draft
Important Dates for Nagaland Forest Department Recruitment 2024
|Starting Date of Online Applications||Update Soon|
|Ending Date of Online Applications||Update Soon|
How to Apply Online Nagaland Forest Department Jobs2024?
- Go to the official website first.
- View the official website’s homepage to view the most recent news.
- Locate the appropriate link for the job notification.
- Click the download notification link.
- Open the notice, then carefully read it.
- They can now begin to fill out the application for the appropriate position.
- Submit it next.
- Next, submit the scanned copies of the required papers, including the photo, signature, and transcripts.
- Pay the application cost due.