Nagaland Board Scholarship 2024 Pre-Matric And Post – Matric Scholarship Online Apply Forum Download, The government of Nagaland department of education is ready to release the advertisement for several scholarships like pre matric and post matric for the session of 2024 for the students those are studied in Nagaland and comes under Nagaland scholarship scheme 2024 all the eligible students those come under obc, sc, st and tribal categories and those are economically weak students are suggested to fill the Nagaland scholarship 2024 application form and apply for the scholarship before the ending date.
The Post-Matric Central Scholarship Scheme is for SC/ST students. The objectives of the scheme are to provide financial assistance at the Post Matric/Post-Secondary stage to such students who are less economically advantaged. Eligibility is therefore restricted to students who are dependent on parents/ guardians having an income, from all sources,which does not exceed Rs.1,00,000/-per annum. With effect from the 9th plan period the Central Government have made the scheme 100% Centrally Sponsored in respect of the Nagaland
Students can following the varies Scholarship details
1.Research Scholarship (Fresh)
2.North Eastern Stipend / Scholarship (Fresh)
3.North Eastern Stipend / Scholarship (Renewal)
4.Nagaland Merit Scholarship (Fresh)
5.Nagaland Merit Scholarship (Renewal)
6.Post Matric Central Scholarship (Fresh)
7.Post Matric Central Scholarship (Renewal)
8.Post Matric Scholarship for students belonging to Minority Communities
1.Guardian’s annual income for Post Matric scholarship from all sources must be Rs-108000.
2.Guardian’s annual income for Minority scholarship from all sources must be Rs-200000.
1.For General, OBC and MOBE:
Students must gain minimum 55% marks in the qualifying exams.
Students must gain minimum 50% marks in the qualifying exams.
a) The student should be a permanent residents of Nagaland in Border Area
b) He/ She belongs to SC/ST Community of the State of Nagaland
c) He/She is pursuing a regular Course of Studies in any recognized institution
d) His/Her guardian/ parent are Citizens of India.
e) That He/She is not employed in any Service under the Goverrment of arty Non-Government establishment.
f) He/She is not a repeater in the same class for more than once
- Post Matric SchoIarship for Scheduled Tribe/Scheduled Caste students who are pursuing higher studies in differel-lt courses from class XI to Ph.D level. Annual income of Parents for Scheduled Tribe/Scheduled Caste Students should not exceed 2.50 Lakhs p.a
- Pre Matric S arship for Scheduled Tribe/Scheduled Caste students studydying within the state of Nagaland from class IX upto class X in Government schools/institutes or private schools/institutes cecognized by appropriate authority of the State. Annual income of Parents for Scheduled Caste students should not exceed Rs.2.00 Lakhs p.a
- North Eastern Council Book Grant and stipend for the Generd, SC/ST students studying in
- Vocational/Technica1 courses inside and outside the state of Nagaland. The Students should produce P.R.C obtained from the D.Commissioner of the district in which the candidate is a permanent resident of Nagaland alongwith their relevant documents. Students who secure marks 60% above for ScheduIed Tribe/Scheduled Caste and 75% above for Genera1 are eligible to ahply for this Scholarship
- Free Studentship Scholarship for Scheduled Tribe/Scheduled Caste students who are pursuing higher studies different courses from dass XI to Post-Graduation. Students who failed in the previous year and also those students whose Annuual income of Parents exceeds the amount hmtioned at S1. No. I and 2 above are eligible to apply for this scholarship
- Book Grant Scholarship for Scheduled Tribe/Scheduled Caste students who are pursuing higher studies in different courses from class XI to Post-Graduation (excluding Engineering, Medical& Paramedical courses) and who secured marks 60% above are eligible to apply for the Book Grant Scholarship
- Post Graduate Research Scholarship for the students of Nagaland (SC/ST and General) who are doing research courses under University or Research Institutions for M.Phill or Ph.D and who secured marks 50% above are eligible to apply for the Scholarship
- Award of Border Area Scholarship are invited from students belonging to SC/ST in the state of Nagaland pursuing Higher Post Matric Studies within and outside the State during the current year2024
Nagaland Scholarship Dates2024:
1.Application form will be released expectedly in July2024.
2.Closing date for application form is Last day of September month2024.