The application for the Kerala University Common Admission Test, or KU CAT 2024, will be made available online by the University of Kerala. Candidates who want to pursue an MBA degree might apply for the KU CAT 2024. This is a university-level exam that is offered at several Keralan universities that provide MBA programs. KMAT, CAT, or CMAT test results will be taken into consideration by Kerala University. All applicants can find all information and specifics about the KU CAT 2024 on this website.
KU CAT Application Form
Kerala University Schedule for 2024 Kerala University published the UG/PG Exam Schedule 2024 for the KU SDLCE MBA DM Entrance Test on the company website. The University of Kerala only offers online access to timetables and exam schedules. If you’re a student looking to download the Kerala University exam schedule 2024 in PDF format, you can do so from the concerned university’s official website or by using the direct link that we’ll activate below this page.
KU CAT Eligibility Criteria
- You must hold a degree in B.Com, BA, B.Sc., or a related field with a minimum GPA of 50% from an Indian university that the University of Kerala has approved.
- A degree in B.Tech. or B.Arch. following the 10+2+4 pattern with a minimum of 50% marks is required.
- A post-graduate degree in M.Com, MA, or M.Sc. with a minimum of 50% from a university in India that is recognized by the University of Kerala is required.
- If you fall under the SC/ST category, you will be given extra precedence in accordance with the guidelines established by the University of Kerala.
KU CAT Application Fee:
- KU CAT application fee for all category candidates is Rs. 500/-
How do I pay the KU CAT registration fee?
You may only pay for the KU CAT in an offline manner via a demand draft (DD) made out to “The Finance Officer, Kerala University” from SBT, payable at the KUOC campus, or from a cooperative bank, payable in Trivandrum.
KU CAT 2024 Exam Dates:
|Information notification||March 2024|
|Application form online date||March 2024|
|Last date to submit the application form||1st week of June 2024|
|Group Discussion and Interview||1st week of July 2024|
|Final merit list||July 2024|
|The counseling rounds||4th week of July 2024|
|Class start||August 2024|
How to Apply:
- Register for KU CAT 2024 by going to the official website and entering the necessary information.
- After registering, the candidate must log in and provide accurate data on his or her details.
- Personal and academic information must be provided by candidates.
- 4. Candidates should choose the course they are applying for, the exam location, etc., and complete all necessary areas.
- After completing the application, pay the application cost as described above.
- Mail the filled-out KU CAT application form to the address provided, together with any required supporting documentation and a Demand Draft, within the allotted time frame: