JPSC Drug Inspector Recruitment 2024 Notification, Application Deadline, Qualifications, and Job Openings in Jharkhand The JPSC Jharkhand Public Service Commission has published a job announcement detailing the requirements, compensation, selection process, curriculum, results due date, and exam date for the position of drug inspector in 2024. In Jharkhand, the JPSC The JPSC Jharkhand Public Service Commission published a job opening for a Drug Inspector in 2024, as it does each year. However, this year’s pay boost for the role has given job seekers a fantastic chance.
JPSC Drug Inspector Notification
JPSC Drug Inspector Hiring, For the JPSC Recruitment 2024, applicants submit tens of thousands of applications annually. To work for the Jharkhand Public Service Commission, aspirants have long positioned themselves that way. Everyone looking for a JPSC opening in 2024 now has fantastic news thanks to the government’s announcement of the JPSC Exam Calendar 2024. During this session, there will be opportunities for the following positions: assistant, clerk, officer, and faculty. Starting in October 2024 and running through June 2024, there will be testing for the available posts.
JPSC Drug Inspector Notification 2024 Details
|Organization||Jharkhand Public Service Commission|
|Formed||2 September 1957|
|Jurisdiction||Government of Jharkhand|
|Selection Process||Written Exam, Interview|
Eligibility Criteria for JPSC Drug Inspector Notification 2024
- Minimum – 18 years
- Maximum – 44 Years
- Bachelor’s Degree in Pharmacy or Pharmaceutical Sciences or Medicine with a specialization in Clinical Pharmacology or Microbiology or a degree in Pharm.D from a recognized University.
- Written exam
Application Fee Structure –
|Category Name||Applicable Fee|
|For General/ OBC Category Candidates||Update Soon|
|For SC/ ST Category Candidates||Update Soon|
Important Dates –
|To Apply for JPSC Drug Inspector 2024 Exam||Update Soon|
|To Check JPSC Drug Inspector 2024 Schedule||Update Soon|
How to Complete the JPSC Drug Inspector Online Application for the 2024 Recruitment
- Check out the JPSC.gov.in webpage.
- Click “JPSC Application Form” on the webpage.
- Click “New Registration” and fill up your contact details.
- Fill out the captcha and select “Register”
- Following registration, go to the “login” page.
- Once logged in, fill out all the relevant fields, add the necessary files, and pay the application fee.
- Verify the accuracy of all the data you provided.
- choose “Submit”