J&K Bank Recruitment 2024 Notification, Apply & Eligibility Criteria, PO, SO, Clerk, Executive, CA, AM, Management Trainees, SO, Bank PO, Clerk, Office Assistants, Managers, Senior Managers, Assistant Vice Presidents, IT Officers, Agriculture Marketing Officer, Security Guard, Analyst, Peon, Customer Service Officer, Banker, Clerical Trainee, Recovery Agent, Banking Associate, Facilitator, and other positions are available at Jammu and Kashmir Bank. You will find detailed job information for these positions, including Age Limit, Educational Qualifications, Experience, How to Apply, and other requirements listed below.
JK Bank Notification
Are you looking for the most recent Jammu and Kashmir Bank job openings? Apply online for JK Bank Recruitment 2024 before the deadline. JK Bank will issue a recruiting notice soon. This bank corporation solicited applications for the positions of Probationary Officers and Banking Associates via this official announcement. Candidates can find further information in the area below this article.
Eligibility Criteria Educational Qualification
- The Aspirants must have pass their graduation from a recognize university with a minimum of 55%.
- The Student must have pass their graduation from a recognized university with a minimum of 60%.
The age limit for the posts of Banking Associates.
- minimum- 20th years
- maximum- 30th years
The age limit for the posts of Probation Officer.
- minimum- 20th years
- maximum- 32th years
JK Bank follows the rules of the reservation & Give relaxation of the maximum age limit to some categories.
- SC, ST- 5th years
- Other backward classes, Including Weaker and underprivileged classes, Residents of ALC, IB, Backward areas & Pahari speaking people- 3rd years
- Physically Challenged Persons- 10th years
Selection Process for J&K Bank Recruitment 2024
The selection of the student will be base on 3rd Part.
For the time being, there is no application fee amount mention. However, the page will be Given as soon as the officials Declared a fee amount.
How can I apply to the Jammu and Kashmir Bank?
The steps listed below can be used by the Student to apply for the positions:
- Visit the JK Bank website at https://www.jkbank.com.
- From the “Career” area, locate and click on the information connected to the position you are interested in.
- Correctly read the eligibility conditions and other specifications.
- The next step is for aspirants to download the application.
- Complete the required fields, then submit the form.