2024 ESIC Online Payment Online challan payments are available for Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) members. Visit the ESIC e-Challan payment website and fill out the employer code and other required information to make an ESIC e-Challan payment. Click on the challan number link to submit a payment.
Esic Employer Login
The Employees State Insurance Corporation, or ESIC, is a self-governing organisation that manages the Employees’ State Insurance programme, which offers social security and health insurance to Indian workers. Individuals can pay their ESIC challans online.
Penalties for ESIC Payment Non-Payment:
The following table lists the penalties for non-payment or late payment of contributions:
|Period of delay||Rate of damages in % p.a.|
|Less than 2 months||5%|
|2 months to 4 months||10%|
|4 months to 6 months||15%|
|6 months and above||25%|
How do you sign up for the ESIC Portal?
Here are the steps you need to take to sign up for the ESIC portal:
- Step 1: Go to ESIC’s main page.
- Step 2: Then, on the site, click on “Employer Sign-up.” Click there.
- Step 3: Fill out all the general information and click “Submit.”
- Step 4: You’ll be signed up to use the ESIC site.
How can I access the ESIC Portal?
To log into the ESIC site, follow the procedures listed below:
- Step 1: Access the official ESIC Login page.
- Step 2: Select ‘Employer Sign-up’ from the menu.
- Step 3: Input your password and user ID. Next, select “Submit.”
What is the ESIC Portal’s Online Payment Process?
ESIC Portal Online Payment:
- Step 1: Go to www.esic.in, the ESIC’s official website.
- Step 2: Log in to the portal with your login information.
- Step 3: After logging in, you will be sent to a new website page with a list of all the modules and links.
- Step 4: To make an online payment for the specified term, click on the challan number.
- The fifth step is to write down the challan number for future use and click “Continue.”
- Step 6: Under “Net Banking,” you can select “State Bank of India.” Click on “Other Banks” under “Other Payment Modes” if you want to make the payment using a different bank account.
- Step 7: To access the bank’s net banking interface, enter your login information. Verify the recipient and amount information. If everything is okay, you can go ahead and pay the bill. Save the receipt for future use when the payment is successful.
Monthly Contribution Filing for ESIC Online:
For submitting your monthly contributions via the ESIC service site, please follow the instructions below:
- Go to the ‘Online Monthly Contribution Screen’ in the ESIC service portal as your first step.
- Step 2: Click the ‘Preview’ button to view the page’s preview.
- Step 3: To submit the information about your monthly donation to ESIC, click the “Submit” button.
- Step 4: Employers have the option of manually entering each employee’s contribution and attaching an MS Excel file.
- Step 5: You must use SBI internet banking to make the payment if you want to use the online payment method.
- Step 6: Click the ‘OK’ button to begin the online payment procedure after selecting the ‘Pay Online’ option.
- Step 7: Continue with the payment procedure while keeping a copy of the system-generated Challan number for future use.
- Step 8: The site will show the confirmation message as soon as the payment is complete.
How can I create a challan online?
To generate your challan online, you must complete the instructions below:
- First, select the ‘Generate Challan’ link from the list of modules.
- Step 2: You will be sent to the following screen, where you must select the “View” option.
- Step 3: Decide which record needs to receive the payment and enter the required payment amount.
- Step 4: Select the “Online Option” and then click “Submit.”
- Step 5: A notification confirming the submission of the request will appear. Press the “OK” button.
Double-checking online challans on the ESIC website:
You must complete the steps listed below in order to complete the Challan Double Verification on the ESIC portal:
- Step 1: To begin, select the ‘Online Challan Double Verification’ option from the list of modules.
- Step 2: A page will appear on which you must type the Challan number into the appropriate area.
- Step 3: Press the “Submit” button once again to print the page that shows the notice about a successful payment.
How Do I Handle a Rejected Transaction?
There are several potential causes for a transaction to fail. To process a failed transaction, you must do the actions listed below:
- Step 1: From the list of modules, select the ‘Online Challan Double Verification’ option.
- Step 2: To finish the unsuccessful transaction, enter the Challan number in the box given and press the “Submit” button.
- Step 3: After seeing the due date and the challan number on the following screen, you must select “Make Payment” to carry on with the internet banking option.
What are the returns and reports that the employer must submit?
The following reports are required from the employer. As follows:
- Accident Report: The branch office must receive a report of any accidents.
- Abstention verification report: The branch manager will send this as needed to the branch office.
- It is required to report attendance, wage, and book of accounts records.
Features and Advantages of Online ESIC Payment:
The following list includes the many attributes and advantages of ESIC online payment:
- Both the employee and the employer must pay their ESIC online.
- Indian individuals won’t need to travel to a government office to pay their challan. Instead, they may perform it from the convenience of their home online.
- Employer contributions total 4.75% of employee compensation, while employee contributions represent 1.75% of employee wages.
- Online payments for ESIC are accessible to SBI account holders with net banking capabilities.
- This will increase system transparency and save a ton of time and effort.