Using D2H with SBI Internet Banking? In SBI Online, recharge D2H: With several alternatives for everything, SBI is one of the most adaptable banks in India. Now, if you’ve already had Net Banking set up with SBI and you wish to reload your D2H Connection, we can assist you. To reload your D2H in SBI Online, simply sign in to your SBI Net Banking account, complete a few simple steps, and you’re done!
Today, we’ll explain the Step-by-Step process for recharging D2H using SBI Internet Banking. These processes can also be used to reload your D2H account with funds from SBI Associate Banks State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur, State Bank of Hyderabad, State Bank of Mysore, State Bank of Patiala, and State Bank of Travancore.
D2H Recharge SBI
Airtel TV, Dish TV, Reliance TV, Sun Direct, Tata Sky, and Videocon D2H are among the list of D2H service providers recognized by SBI.
Instructions for Recharging D2H on SBI Online
You must first enable SBI’s Internet banking in order to recharge D2H with SBI Online. The actions listed below must be followed once you have activated your SBI Internet Banking Account.
- 1) Go to the SBI Net Banking Login Page at retail.onlinesbi.com/retail/login.htm and choose Continue to Login.
- 2) Sign in to SBI Net Banking with your username and password.
- (3) Select the Bill Payments menu item from the Top Menu.
- 4) In the left sidebar, select the TopUp Recharge option.
- 5) Click on Submit after choosing the D2H TopUp option and entering the required information:
- Pick a service provider: From the drop-down menu, pick a D2H service provider.
- Enter the STB number: Enter the DTH customer ID or STB number to recharge or top up.
- Enter the top-up amount: Type in the top-up or recharge amount.
6) To complete your transaction and recharge your D2H Connection, click the Confirm button. The Cancel option can be used if you aren’t convinced about making the payment.
Your D2H will be refilled and you will receive the chosen Top Up value as soon as you click the “Confirm” button. Your D2H service provider and SBI will both send you SMSs with the specifics of the recharge transaction. Finally, a screen with the Reference Number and the words “Request processed successfully” will appear. You are urged to write down this Reference Number for your records.
In SBI Online, recharging D2H is a simple process that shouldn’t take more than two minutes. Just go ahead and use SBI Net Banking to renew your D2H Connection.