How to Block Central Bank of India Debit Card, 4 Internet Methods For Blocking Bank of India ATM/Debit Cards Has your Bank of India debit card been lost? If you didn’t get the debit or ATM card, you must immediately block it. You risk losing the money placed in the account if an unscrupulous individual discovers the ATM Card and uses it inappropriately.
How to Block Central Bank of India Debit Card
Being responsible, you must immediately ban the missing card to stop any abuse. In such a situation, you never know when you will be fixed. Do you understand how to block the card? Customers of Bank of India have access to a variety of solutions and support in such difficult circumstances.
Step 1: Hotlist/Block the Lost Bank of India Debit Card via Call
- Dial 18004251112 call from your mobile phone. It will take some time before you can connect to the toll-free number.
- Give the customer service representative your debit card number or account number when they want it.
- You may also ask to have the card added to a hotlist by calling 02240429123 from your mobile device.
- In both situations, you must explain why the card was blocked and supply the bank information when the customer service representative requests it.
Step 2: Request to BOI block debit card via Email
Write an email to PSS.Hotcard@fisglobal.com or ECPSS BOI-Helpdesk@fnis.com with a request to ban a debit card that has been lost, damaged, or misplaced. You must draught a professional letter outlining the account information, card information, and the justification for barring the card.
Step 3: Blocking BOI Debit Card via Internet Banking facility
- If you have an active Bank of India Internet Banking account, just use the star token app to log in with your login ID and password.
- After successfully logging in, select the Requests tab from the main menu.
- Then, choose the Debit/ATM Card link from the list of Send requests.
- On the following screen, look for and choose the hotlist-debit-cum-atm-card option.
- Choose your Debit-Cum-ATM card number and then click Submit to submit a request to promptly hotlist the debit card.
Step 4: Block the Bank of India Debit Card by Visiting the home branch
If the debit card was lost at night, it is not feasible to visit the branch and obtain a hot listing. At any moment during the day, you can promptly disable your Bank of India debit card online.
- The most practical approach to block the card is over the internet.