Building Trades Credit Union Login for Online Banking, How can I log in and use Building Trades Credit Union’s online banking services? How can I open a new account and sign up for internet banking? How can I access mobile banking services after logging into the mobile app? What more services does the credit union provide its clients? Check out this article’s changes.
Building Trades Credit Union’s online banking login page All Building Trades Credit Union members who have accounts are eligible to sign up for online banking services to access banking services in a digital format. Visit the official website to access your account if you already know your username and password. Check out the login procedure below.
To ensure a safe and easy login process, please follow the instructions below before logging in.
- Customers must establish their username and password and register for internet banking.
- To access banking services, customers need a reliable and secure device.
- For the device to open the official website, a safe and contemporary browser must be installed, such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Apple Safari, Opera, etc.
- During the logging procedure, a dependable and secure internet connection must be accessible.
We can begin the login procedure if you are complying with the aforementioned requirements.
Login to BTCU
Step 1: Go to https://buildingtradescu.com/, the official website. The website’s home page will appear (as seen below).
Step 2: Next, click the Online Banking button on the right side of the screen, above the main menu. On the screen, the BTCU login page will appear (as seen below).
Step 3: Click the Sign In button after entering your Username and Password to log in. You will be transported to your online banking dashboard page, where you can digitally access the following financial services, if your username and password are accurate.
- Check your account balance and the summary of your account.
- Verify all transaction information and history.
- Either transfer money inside the credit union or outside.
- Online bill payment options include loans, credit cards, and other expenses.
- Manage your online profile and update your personal data if any entries are wrong.
- Control your notifications and preferences.
- Enroll in automatic bill payment or set up a payment schedule.
How to reset that password?
Visit the aforementioned link to access the password reset feature if you have forgotten your BTCU online banking password.
To begin the password reset procedure, enter your login and click Continue. Set up a new password and confirm your account.
How do I get my Username back?
By using the online self-service option, you are unable to retrieve your username. You will need to contact customer care to access your account if you can’t remember your username. Details on customer service are provided in this article below.
Construction Industry Credit Union Login to mobile banking
You may use the official mobile app to access your mobile banking services as well. Members may easily access our website, mobile check deposit, mobile banking, branches, and contact information through Building Trades Credit Union Mobile.
Mobile app download
Please follow the below options to download the mobile app.
a-Download from the official website:
- Visit the official website https://buildingtradescu.com/.
- Navigate to Personal -> Mobile Banking.
- Download the mobile app from the links on the mobile banking page.
b-Download from the direct links:
Please click the below given direct links to download the mobile app.
|Platform||Download links||Current version||OS requirements|
|Android||Android app download||4.5.5||Android 6.0 and up|
|iOS||iOS app download||5.9.158||iOS 10.0 or later|
Once the download is complete, launch the app and log in to your account using your username and password for online banking.
Mobile app login
Once the downloading finish, you can open the app and log in to your account by using your online banking username and password.
Mobile banking enrollment
Visit the above link to open the online banking enrollment page (as shown below).
Complete the enrollment process and create your username and password.
Please call at 763-315-3888 or Toll-Free 1-800-496-2460 in case of any kind of inquiry related to your online banking account.
Other Phone numbers:
|Activate a New Card||1-833-541-0770|
|Lost or Stolen||1-833-541-0777|
|Change Your Credit Card PIN||763-315-3888|
|Fraud & Disputes||1-888-829-6434|
|Debit Card Fraud/Dispute||1-866-279-1399|
|Debit Card Lost or Stolen||1-833-933-1681|
Please have a look at the below-mentioned links related to the Building Trades Credit Union.
- BTCU Login page: https://itsme247.com/229/authentication/username.
- BTCU Password reset page: https://itsme247.com/229/reset-password.
- BTCU online banking enrollment page: https://itsme247.com/229/setup-steps/enroll.
- Online and Mobile – Building Trades Credit Union: https://buildingtradescu.com/online-and-mobile/.
- Mobile Banking – Building Trades Credit Union: https://buildingtradescu.com/mobile-banking/.
- Text Banking – Building Trades Credit Union: https://buildingtradescu.com/text-banking/.
- Telephone Banking – Building Trades Credit Union: https://buildingtradescu.com/telephone-banking/.
- BTCU Credit card login: https://www.ezcardinfo.com/
- Building Trades Credit Union – Business BillPay-e: https://www.businessbillpay-e.com/v2/login.aspx?instid=2391
- Rates – Building Trades Credit Union: https://buildingtradescu.com/rates/.
- Pay Your Loans: https://buildingtradescu.com/pay-your-loan/.
- Wire Transfers: https://buildingtradescu.com/wire-transfers/.
- BTCU Bill Pay: https://buildingtradescu.com/bill-pay/.
- Agreements & Disclosures: https://buildingtradescu.com/agreements-and-disclosures/.
- BTCU Locations: https://buildingtradescu.com/locations/
Download the below-mentioned agreement & Disclosures and read them carefully before using the related service or product.
|Credit Union name||Building Trades Credit Union|
|Chief Executive Officer||Rick Odenthal|
|Number of employees||30+|
|Number of locations (US)||3|
|Number of accounts||18,000+|
|Total Assets size||$185 million|
|Headquarter||Maple Grove, MN|
|Customer service number||800-496-2460|