Mini Statement from Bank of Maharashtra: SMS Banking and Missed Call Number, By using the micro statement feature, Bank of Maharashtra customers may conveniently keep track of their accounts and recent activities. Missed call banking, SMS banking, online banking, mobile banking, and other services are among the financial products provided by Bank of Maharashtra.
BOM Mini Statement Number,
How to Get Bank of Maharashtra Mini Statement, Missed Call No : 72878 88887 – E-Statement – Statement of account (.pdf) for a period of last 30 days will be sent for all SB/CA/CC accounts linked to caller’s mobile no. on caller’s registered email id(Separate email will be sent for each account).
How to Get Bank of Maharashtra Mini Statement
What is a Mini Statement from Bank of Maharashtra?
- A mini statement is a service provided by Bank Maharashtra that allows customers to examine details about recent transaction activity on their accounts.
- After registering their cell phone number, users may access the Bank Maharashtra Mini Statement Services.
- By linking their cell numbers to their bank accounts, they may receive their Mini Statements offline or online.
- Maharashtra Bank offers mini statements in a variety of ways.
- You are not need to go to an ATM or bank branch.
How to get Bank of Maharashtra Mini Statement?
Using the toll-free number 1800 233 4526 OR the 020-27008600 from your Bank of Maharashtra account, you can get a Mini statement.
When you have called the aforementioned toll-free number from your Bank of Maharashtra registered mobile number, the system will guide you through the processes.
The Maharashtra Bank mini statement may be checked in this straightforward and speedy manner.
Get Bank of Maharashtra Mini Statement Through Missed call
- Make a missed call to 1800-102-2636
- Your registered mobile number should be used to make the missed call
- Your bank will send you a statement through SMS.
Get Bank of Maharashtra Mini Statement Through SMS
SMS Banking offers free access to Bank OF Maharashtra Mini Statements, although SMS costs may apply depending on the mobile network.
Here are some steps to get Bank of Maharashtra Mini Statement using SMS:
- Type an SMS with the following text: LATRAN <space> Bank Account Number <space> MPIN.
- Now send this message to 9223181818 from the number which is registered
- You’ll receive an SMS with your statement from the bank.
Get Bank of Maharashtra Mini Statement by Visiting ATM
- Visit the ATM
- Go ahead and input your ATM card at the ATM.
- To use a different language, select it.
- Enter your 4-digit ATM PIN here.
- Choose “MINI STATEMENT” from the menu on the machine’s display.
- Please choose the type of account you have with the Bank of Maharashtra.
- Just a few seconds for the system to complete your request.
- The computer will print out your statement as well as the receipt.
Get Bank of Maharashtra by using Internet Banking
Customers of the Bank of Maharashtra have access to ‘MahaConnect,’ a quick and secure online banking solution. The MahaSecure app improves this, and both apps work together smoothly to provide seamless service.
The Bank of Maharashtra’s Mini Statement can be obtained by:
- Holders of Bank of Maharashtra Online Banking accounts can check their most recent transactions by logging in using their user ID and password.
- On the “Account Overview” area, they may see recent transactions.
- Account holders may also access their “e-statements” to review their transactions for a certain time frame.
Bank of Maharashtra Mini Statement Number
Bank of Maharashtra account holders can check their mini statement by just sending a text LATRAN<A/C no.><MPIN> to 9223181818.
How to register the mobile number for Bank of Maharashtra Mini Statement?
- Bank Of Maharashtra Mini Statements can be obtained in a number of methods, including through SMS services, missed calls, and trips to the bank’s ATMs.
- To access the Mini Statement services, you must first create an account with the Bank.
- You may submit an application to update your cellphone number at Maharashtra Bank.
- Consumers can also update their cellphone numbers with Bank Of Maharashtra by sending an SMS or using an ATM
- Sending an SMS to the number 9223181818 with the keyword “SEED” will do this.
Benefits of Bank of Maharashtra Mini Statement
- A mini statement is a simple and practical method to review the previous five transactions.
- Even without going to the bank, account holders may accomplish this online.
- They have access to it through missed calls, online banking, mobile banking applications, and SMS Banking.
- The methods listed above can be used by you.
- You will not be charged for receiving a statement by SMS and by missed call from the bank.
- However, your telecom provider may charge you according to standard SMS rates.